You Need To Learn

"She's been so quiet all week, I thought she would at least put up a fight or something." Marc muttered as he looked at your closed door.
The three men had finally gotten you, after so long of stalking and research they finally had you here and safe with them.
But you wouldn't speak or even show any emotion.
They needed to try other tactics.

"She's probably just scared. We should buy her some stuffed animals or blankets to comfort her." Steven suggested as Marc thought for a bit.
Maybe that was a good idea.

"Alright, good idea."
They told you they were going out for a bit and made sure to restrain you to your bed and lock the door, well more like bolt the door.

--

Marc returned with three bags filled with toys and blankets.
He softly knocked on the door and opened it to see you fast asleep.
He knelt beside your bed and gently shook your shoulder to wake you.

"Baby, I've got some presents for you." He said as you turned over and looked at him.

"I don't want them." You grumbled as he reached up and brushed his fingers through your hair.

"Come on, baby doll. I know you'll like them." He tried again as you sat up and crossed your arms.

"Fine." You grumbled making him smile.
He handed you one of the small soft toys he had bought you.
He could see the small positive reaction in your eyes.
He kept handing you the toys and blankets he had bought and by the end you were giggling and happy just like he wanted.

"What do you say, angel?" He asked as you looked up at him shyly.

"Thank you." You muttered making him smile.

"Come have some dinner sweetheart." He said helping you out of bed.
You followed him out and looked around, you hadn't really taken in any of your surroundings yet.

"Why did you take me?" You whispered as Marc sighed.

"So we could protect you, the world is too dangerous for you baby. We could see how much you were struggling. With us you'll be so safe and so taken care of." He said walking over to you as you crossed your arms across your body.

"But I don't want to stay trapped here, you didn't give me a choice." You grumbled as Marc looked at you in anger.
Jake was better at handling the obedience side.

"Mi amor, I suggest you apologise unless you want this to go further." Jake warned as you looked up at him.

"Why should I be the one to apologise? You're the ones that kidnapped me." You growled as he stalked closer to you and roughly grabbed your chin.

"You're really testing your luck bebe. Apologise." Jake growled making you look up into his angry eyes.

"No." You growled as he chuckled dryly.

"I suppose no dinner for you then." He grumbled grabbing your wrist and dragging you into your room.
He locked you inside and switched the light switch off from outside the room.
Jake didn't like hitting you, but he would deprive you of comfort and light for a bit to teach you a lesson.
He also knew you were terrified of the dark and in doing this you would regress.

"Wait! Please don't leave! I'm sorry!" You screamed bashing on the door as he walked away.
An hour alone should do you some good.

--

An hour finally passed and Jake opened your door to see you curled up on the floor shielding your eyes.

"Mi amor?" He questioned as you looked up with teary eyes.

"Can I come out?" You whispered as he knelt beside you.

"Have you learnt your lesson?" He asked as you nodded.

"I shouldn't have questioned you and I shouldve apologised." You whispered making him smile.

"Good girl, come here." He said opening his arms for you.
You jumped up and hugged him tightly as he ran his hand through your hair.

"That's it bebe, our precious girl. I'm sorry I had to do that mi amor. But you need to learn, okay?" He whispered as you nodded.

"I understand." You responded making him smile again.

"Good girl."