Mafia Au / Part 2

(apparently I didn't post this here oops)

"See, Marc? I knew you could step up for me." You heard a voice say as your eyes travelled up to see a man in a hat, smiling wickedly.

"Sir, this is Y/N." Marc said as he stood up, you noticed as soon as he saw his boss, his walls went straight back up.

"Y/N, what a pretty name. I think you could brighten this place up a bit, maybe help keep it clean." Jake said leaning against the doorway.

"I can do that." You said making him chuckle.

"Look at that, already so obedient." He whispered as he felt something inside of you stir.
Hearing even the smallest bit of praise still made you excited.

"Marc, may I talk to you outside?" Jake said, still smiling as Marc nodded and left.

"She could definitely be of use to us." Jake said as Marc looked at him with suspicion.

"What kind of use?" Marc asked making Jake chuckle.

"Aww, come on Marc. I'm not that cruel. I just mean she's a good asset to have, especially against enemies. They see an innocent pretty thing like her and we might see a weakness in them." Jake said as Marc sighed and nodded.

"Yeah... She's a troubled girl, she was glad her father was killed. I can't imagine what she's gone through." Marc muttered as Jake ran his hand over Marc's face making him tense up.

"You always have a thing for the strays, don't you?" Jake said as Marc's jew clench.

"I do, sir." Marc replied, not wanting to piss his boss off anymore.

"Good boy, get her cleaned up and fed." Jake said before he left, making Marc sigh in relief.
He re-entered the room to see you getting out of the bed.

"I'll show you to the showers. Don't worry I'll make sure no one comes in while you're there." Marc said as you nodded and followed him out.

"Are there any new clothes I can wear?" You asked as you followed Marc through the hallways.

"I should be able to find something. Just wait here for a second." Marc said as you reached the large bathroom.
You assumed no woman had ever used it.
Marc returned within a minute with some clothes.

"It's Steven's stuff, but it should fit better than mine would." You said as you nodded.

"Who's Steven?" You asked heading into the bathroom and placing the clothes down.
Marc turned around so you could get changed and he could guard the door.

"He's like Jake's right hand man, he was a good friend of mine, but we drifted apart a little." Marc said as you stripped off your clothes.

"Anyone I should stay away from in this place?" You asked turning on the shower.
You were surprised there was hot water.
You sighed when the warm water hit your skin.

"If you ever hear that Khonshu is here or coming to see us, make sure you hide. He's a big league in all of this, Jake is even afraid of him. If Khonshu saw you, I don't know what he'd do." Marc said as you nodded, knowing he couldn't see you anyway.

"Got it, avoid Khonshu like I would avoid my father." You called out making Marc chuckle a little.

You eventually finished up and came out to Marc in Steven's clothes.

"You hungry?" Marc asked as you looked up at him.

"I could eat." You replied following him back down the hallway.

"I noticed Jake wasn't so fond of you." You said as Marc chuckled a little.

"Was it that obvious?" He said making you laugh before you walked along.
You came out to an old kitchen and 'dining room' seeing people all around. You instinctively stuck close to Marc when all the people looked at you.
Marc gave them a look of death, threatening anyone that comes near you.
He sat you down at a table in the corner before getting you some food.
He sat across from you and sighed.

"You okay?" You asked, begining to eat.

"This is gonna be hell, isn't it?" He asked as you chuckled.

"Oh, it sure will be."