Yandere - Surprised

It was just an average day and Jake was out getting a coffee.
He was behind a couple and couldn't help but listen in on what they were saying.

"Can I get something to eat?" You whispered as Jake looked at the side of your face, he noticed some bruising.

"No, you're getting a coffee just be fucking thankful for that." The man growled back as Jake narrowed his eyes.

"Okay, sorry." You muttered before you both went up to the counter, Jake noticed your boyfriend answered everything for you. Even if the question was directed at you.
Jake ordered his coffee and decided it was best if he sat near you and your boyfriend.
He sat in the booth next to yours so he could see you clearly.
Now that he saw your full face he was certain your boyfriend was abusive, his jaw clenched just thinking about it.
He listened to you talk for a bit before your boyfriend slammed his fist on the table making you jump and close your eyes.
It was so loud in the Cafe no one but Jake noticed.
You opened your eyes and looked back at Jake.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Your boyfriend growled turning around to see Jake.

"Are you fucking serious?" He said turning back to you before getting up and dragging you out of the Cafe.
Jake waited for a moment before he followed behind you both.

"Jake, what are you doing?" Marc asked, appearing in the reflection of a window.

"I'm not letting her go. He's abusing her." Jake muttered as Marc looked at him with worry.
Jake explained who you were and what he had seen, it didn't take long for Marc to be on board.

"We can't just talk to her, he's manipulated her so much she wouldn't leave. We have to take her." Jake said still watching your boyfriend grip your upper arm roughly.

"Follow them, we'll come back tonight."

--

You sat on the floor, your usual injuries from your 'boyfriend.'
The window was open and you watched the curtains blow in the breeze.
You looked up to the crescent moon and sighed.

"Please." You whispered closing your eyes, silently praying that someone would come and save you.
And for the first time in your entire life your prayers were answered.

"Hello." You heard a voice say as you gasped and opened your eyes to see a man in white on your window sill.

"It's okay, you don't need to be afraid." He whispered as you stood up and backed away.

"Why are you here?" You whispered looking at him nervously.

"I know he hurts you a lot and I know you won't understand a lot of this. But I have to take you." He said stalking towards you as you sat still and nodded.

"Okay." You whispered as he stopped walking and looked at you in shock.

"You're not going to fight?" He asked as you looked away from him and shook your head.

"No..." You whispered as he slowly walked forward and reached forward holding your cheek.

"You're scared I'll hurt you." He said as you looked up at him and nodded.

"You don't ever have to worry about that again. Do me a favour, sweetheart. Just sit on the bed, block your ears and hum your favourite song. Can you do that for me, lovely?" He asked softly as you nodded.

"Okay, good girl. I'll be right back." He whispered whispered as you nodded and did as he said.
He smiled looking at you on the bed.
It was time to do what he came here to do.

--

You finished humming your song and opened your eyes to see him coming back into your room.
You unblocked your ears and looked up.

"Good girl, let's go, okay?" He said holding onto your hand and helping you up.
He picked you up and you instantly gripped onto him.

"Hold on tight."

--

You arrived back to a small apartment and he placed you down.
His suit retracted and you looked up at him.

"I'm Marc." He said smiling softly.

"I'm Y/N." You replied shyly as he chuckled.

"It's lovely to meet you." He said making you smile a little.
He already loved your smile.

--

Marc finally got you to sleep and he sat beside you looking at your bruised face.

"She's ours now." Jake whispered as Marc smiled and ran his hand through your hair.
You groaned and woke up, looking at Marc in fear.

"It's okay, you don't need to be scared, mi amor." He said, his accent changing half way through as you sat up.

"Marc?" You questioned as he chuckled.

"My name's Jake, sweetheart. It's myself, Marc and Steven. It's a lot to take in, I know, love." He said reaching forward to hold your face again.

"It's okay, I understand." You whispered making him smile.

"I knew you'd fit in perfectly." He said as your smile slowly fell.

"Did you kill him?" You whispered looking away from him.
He sighed and pulled his hand away.

"He was a monster, Y/N. He hurt you, a lot. We couldn't let him get away with that." He said as you nodded and brought your knees up to your chest.

"Did he ever show you affection?" Jake asked, you looked up at him and shook your head.

"Not really." You muttered sadly, Jake got into the bed beside you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.
You slowly and cautiously leant into his side and relaxed.

"Let me show you affection, my sweet girl." He said as you cuddled into him and smiled.