Two Peas In A Pod

Beginning the adventure of Hawkins High School was a daunting thought for both you and Eddie. Regardless of the butterflies in your stomach, you knew you didn't need to face it alone and that Eddie would be right by your side. You were excited to make new friends together, take classes together, sit together at lunch, find new interests and new hobbies together. This was the start of something new for you both and there is no one you would rather experience it with than Eddie.

Eddie was really nervous about fitting in although he wouldn't admit that to anyone but you. He was worried he would be too different from the other kids in attendance of Hawkins High. Eddies signature style consists of torn jeans, baggy band t-shirts, an old vintage leather coat usually with a denim vest over the top and scruffy white high tops.  His dark brown hair is long and wavy with bangs, cut by your mom, right above his deep chocolate brown eyes. Eddie stood out from the crowd. He dared not let anyone see his nerves, he held up a strong façade and hid behind his metal head appearance. The only person he let see behind his hard exterior was you. You felt like you could read his mind at times and you know him better than anyone else on this planet.

You reassured Eddie he would fit in just fine, High School was sure to be filled of all different types of people. You can see through his hardcore, rebel exterior and know he is a really sweet natured boy deep down who is so caring and has a huge heart. You have a more soft and pretty appearance. You usually wear plaid skirts, cute cardigans and white shoes with frilly socks underneath. Your hair is always styled neatly or in a tight pony tale tied with a colourful scrunchie. Although, admittedly this was probably more your mothers style than yours but it was all you had ever known as she bought your clothes and styled your hair for you. Maybe Eddie was so 'different' because uncle Wayne let him have free choices about his style and Eddie chose to be unique.                                                  

You and Eddie couldn't have looked more different from each other, you were on two opposite sides of the scale when it came to appearance and style but despite this, you were like two peas in a pod

You and Eddie couldn't have looked more different from each other, you were on two opposite sides of the scale when it came to appearance and style but despite this, you were like two peas in a pod. You and Eddie walked through the front doors of Hawkins High with your arms linked together, giving each other reassuring glances and playful nudges. You instantly noticed the stares from the other kids but you smiled back at each and every face, ignoring the ogling eyes. Eddie kept a blank and stern expression painted on his face, he was intimidating to the other kids in the hallways with his dark eyes and tightened jaw; but he was hiding an ocean of his own personal worries about the beginning of high school.