{Eddies POV}

Jesus H Christ, my heart is absolutely hammering in my chest as I drive to Y/Ns place. I've got everything set up and ready in the back of the van for her surprise. I hope she's not disappointed as I worked my ass off to get everything ready in only a couple of hours, with a little help from Gareth and Chrissy too. I have borrowed a bunch of cushions and shit from Chrissy. I couldn't expect Y/N to lay on the hard and cold floor of my van, that would've ruined the mood I'd say. Gareth and Chrissy really are fucking great friends to me and Y/N, they are perfect for each other and I'm so happy that Gareth managed to pull that off. Now if only I can do the same thing with Y/N.

When I arrive at her house, my stomach is in turmoil. But as soon as I see her, I feel more at ease, she has this calming aura, I can't even explain it but when I'm with her I feel like everything is gonna be okay. She's wearing a cropped top that shows a little of her stomach and she's got a flannel shirt over the top which belongs to me, I've not seen it in a while I had wondered where it disappeared too. I don't even need to say it aloud, she looks stunning and that shirt looks way better on her than it does on me anyway so she can definitely keep it. She smiles at me innocently when she notices me eyeing up her outfit and I'd give her the world to see that smile.

We are driving out to the location I've chosen for her surprise, I guess it'll be quiet and private at this time of night since it's cold out tonight, not many people are would be daring enough to dip into the freezing cold lake. I can tell Y/N is confused as to why we are all the way out here at this time on a Friday night. I position the van so that it'll have a great view over the lake, I open Y/Ns door and lead her round the back of the van, I swing open the back doors. I can see the confusion melt away and turn into a huge childlike smile when she sees the little den I have set up for us in the back of the van, I switch the lights on so she can see it all better, the lights were Chrissy's idea and I'm glad she thought of that cause it's dark as fuck out here and I wanna see her face when she sees the set up.

She looks up at me with this massive grin on her face, I shyly rub the back of my neck with my hand, waiting for her to speak.
"Eddie.. This is incredible.."  She tells me, her eyes look back into the van, looking at the set up under the dim glow of the lights. 
"You like it?" I ask her shyly, my eyes are searching her face.
"I love it Ed!" She shouts, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me into a tight squeeze. "Best surprise ever." She whispers in my ear. I feel a huge sense of relief that she likes the surprise I planned for her, that's stage one ticked off on the mental list of things to do in my head.

I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her against me. I am basically holding all of her body weight in my arms as she reaches up onto her tip toes to wrap her arms around my shoulders. We stay like this for a while, my nose is in her hair and I can smell that sweet scent of shampoo that I love so much on her. We are swaying side to side slowly together in the silence of the night, the lake as a back drop, like something out of a movie.

"Well, let's get in there before we freeze our asses off." I laugh, before putting her back down firmly onto the soles of her feet. I gesture for her to climb in first, she seats herself on the duvet covered floor, facing out to the water. I join her, sitting tightly by her side so our shoulders lean against each other. Her eyes are trailing the scenery and sure, it's a beautiful night out there, but my eyes are glued on her face and I just watch her in awe cause she is the most beautiful thing to me and nothing compares. The way her eyes sparkle as brightly as the stars when the moonlight hits them, the shine of glossiness on her lips, the way her curled hair falls perfectly on her shoulders without even trying. I just want to bottle this moment and keep it forever.

I had gone to the store and bought all of her favourite snacks, I wasn't sure if she'd be hungry or what she would want so I basically just cleared the shelves and got it all. I also wasn't sure if she'd want tea or hot chocolate, I know she loves both so I filled two flasks, one containing each drink. Hot chocolate is my personal favourite too, especially with a drop of vanilla in it, I call that my secret ingredient, Wayne taught me that as a kid. He's quite the hot chocolate connoisseur believe it or not.