Corroded Coffin @ The Hideout

It's now Friday night and it is Corroded Coffin's first paid gig at The Hideout. Eddie and the boys have been practising so hard and preparing themselves all week, they are all so buzzing to get up on the stage and receive a well deserved payment for it afterwards. This will be Eddie's first legal source of income, before this he's just been dealing weed in the regular, you hope he won't have to do that anymore once the money from the The Hideout starts rolling in. You and Chrissy are going to be attending the gig of course to support your guys on their big night. You can't say it enough but you're so proud of Eddie and his band mates, they've really worked hard for this, for years they've been playing to smaller crowds in all the bars around town, they've built themselves a crowd of followers now and have really made a name for themselves.

Chrissy is over at your place getting ready for the night ahead. Gareth and Eddie are already at the bar setting up and getting ready for the gig, you wished him good luck and told him you couldn't wait to see him up on that stage. He told you he would look for you in the crowd and that he couldn't wait to see what sexy little outfit you'd put on for him.
"So things are going well then?" Chrissy asks you as she searches through your wardrobe for an outfit. She likes to borrow something from you to go to the guys' gig, your clothes help her fit in a little better with the heavy metal crowd that will be in attendance.
"Things are going great, so much better than I could've hoped for." You tell her with a huge smile on your face as you sit at your desk and apply your makeup. You've opted for a simple base, winged eyeliner, black lashes and a red lip. You put a slight curl through your hair and use a comb to tease your roots, giving it volume before spraying all over with way too much hairspray to hold it in place.

"I'm so happy for you both Y/N! I can see how happy he makes you." She says as she pulls a black dress from a hanger in your closet and tosses it onto her "try on" pile.
"He really does, I can't even explain it, I just feel so complete. I mean, obviously being friends with him was good too, but this is different. I honestly think we were just meant to be, I can't imagine a life without him by my side." You beam. You feel a little emotional about it all but every word is the truth, Eddie is a huge part of your life and you want him by your side forever.
"You guys are meant to be, for sure. I've never seen a couple so perfect for one another." Chrissy tells you. This makes you blush, everything feels so amazing right now with Eddie, you feel like you're on cloud 9.

Chrissy is trying on different dresses and shoes that belong to you, eventually she finds something she likes and feels comfortable in.

"Look at that body girl," you squeal to her as you grab her hand and spin her around in front of the mirror, "you look killer babe!" You tell her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Look at that body girl," you squeal to her as you grab her hand and spin her around in front of the mirror, "you look killer babe!" You tell her. She blushes and pulls on the hem of the dress trying to make it appear longer than it is as she twists and turns, checking herself out in the mirror.
"You think Gareth will like it?" She asks you shyly.
"Are you kidding me? Gareth is gonna looove it! He is gonna struggle keeping his eyes off of you!" You tell her. "Now go get your makeup on, I've left everything out for you." You tell her as you point to your desk which is scattered with makeup products. She heads over and sits down in the seat, beginning to apply a similar style of makeup to you except she opts for a sheer gloss instead of a red lip.