Promise To Be Mine?

It's Sunday morning, you're feeling slightly hungover after the party last night but having a big hearty breakfast followed by some painkillers and coffee made you feel much better. You and Eddie drive to the mall together as he promised you could take him on a mini shopping spree now that he's got some spare cash from his latest gigs. Eddie never buys himself new clothes, ever. Wayne buys him a new band tee every birthday and Christmas, these are probably the only new items of clothing Eddie will get in the year. He tends the wear the same things over and over again, which isn't a problem at all, but his wardrobe could do with a little freshen up as most items of clothing have definitely seen better days.

"Have you made a list of everything you need or want?" You ask Eddie as you walk hand in hand with him through Star Court Mall.
"Uhhh, a new tank top cause you used mine as a rag last night." He smirks and giggles. You elbow him softly in the ribs, smiling up at him with pink cheeks as your brain is flooded with thoughts of last nights antics in the back of the van again.
"Okay...so tank top," you laugh, "what else?" You ask.
"I could do with some new jeans, maybe a couple tees.." he begins, "definitely new socks, every pair I own has a hole in." Eddie laughs.
"Alright, this should be easy." You say with a smile. Eddie follows you into a nearby store, it's right up Eddie's street, full of metal head, rock and roll sort of aesthetic clothing. You root through some racks of t-shirts, Eddie stands back with his arms crossed, looking uninterested and happily letting you do all the work. You turn to face him,
"Come on, give me a hand! This is for you after all!" You laugh before going back to searching for some tees for Eddie.
"You have good taste, I trust your fashion choices." He laughs, wandering away from you. You shake your head and roll your eyes at him before pulling a couple of t-shirts off the rail.

You've chosen him a couple of new tops and a pair of skinny, charcoal grey jeans. He's found himself a seat nearby the shoe section, he's leaning back against a wall twiddling his thumbs, bored of the shopping spree already clearly.
"Try these on?" You smile, tossing the clothes at him.
"They'll fit, it's cool. Just buy them." He says.
"Edddiie, the point of a shopping spree is to try things on!" You tell him.
"I ain't no barbie doll, you don't need to dress me up!" He laughs, shaking his head and not moving an inch.
"Get. Your. Butt. Up....NOW!" You shout at him, getting threateningly close to him with your hands raised and ready to attack his ribs if he doesn't do as he is told. He sees that mischievous glint in your eyes and knows what's coming, he surrenders.
"Okay! Alright!" Eddie laughs, "I'll do whatever you say, just please don't tickle me in front of everyone in the store I don't wanna look like a pussy, begging you to stop." He chuckles loudly and heads towards the changing rooms with hangers of clothes folded over his arms.

You follow him into the small changing room and wait on the other side of the curtain for him to come out and show you the outfit.
"Jesus, I know I like my jeans skinny but these are uhhhh.." Eddie says before pulling back the curtain to reveal an extremely tight pair of jeans clinging to his legs, ass and... bulge. Your eyes shoot wide open at the sight of it.
"Wow." You mouth falls open, "yeah...no, you can't wear those!" You laugh loudly.
"A bit tight on the little man, don't you agree?" Eddie scoffs, gesturing at his crotch.
"Well I wouldn't describe it as little..." You smirk and wink at him.
"Oh babe, don't get me started or I'll have to take you behind this curtain." He smirks. Your face burns red at his comment, you clench your thighs together at the knees and Eddie can see clearly how such few words from him have affected you.
"As much as I like the sound of that," you giggle quietly, "I think we would get banned from the mall for life and I like shopping here." You finish.
"If that's all it takes to never step foot in the mall again, I'm game!" Eddie jokes. You roll your eyes and tut at him, you love shopping but he so clearly hates it.