Merry Christmas!

Eddie and the band came home just in time for Christmas and it's the best gift you could've ever wished for. You've been living in his trailer pretty much full time since he arrived home so it was only right that you decorated the place with all things tinsel and and twinkling lights. You picked a real tree from the tree farm about a mile down the road from the trailer park. Admittedly it wasn't the tallest and bushiest tree you'd ever seen, but it was perfect because you chose it together.

"Eddie place it there," you point while he carries the tree clumsily around the trailer, "right there by the window." You direct him. He places the tree with an exasperated sigh.
"That thing may be small but it's fucking heavy." He laughs as he straightens up again, putting his hands on his hips to admire the positioning of the Christmas tree.
"It's perfect, I love it!" You beam, wrapping an arm around Eddie's slim waist and squishing yourself against him.

"Now come help me lift all these baubles and shit in from the van, I think you bought half the store." He laughs and shakes his head, stomping out of the trailer towards the van again to collect the various bags of decorations you purchased to decorate the place.
"Eddie," you stare at him and laugh, "you and Wayne literally had a pop up tree and some Christmas mugs, that was just not going to cut it for me." You giggle as you help him carry the bags into his home, placing them onto the sofa before emptying them out to see everything you'd bought.

"Where the hell do we even start," Eddie laughs, glancing at the various baubles, ornaments, strings of silver beads and bunches of tinsel.
"Start with these," you tell him, holding up a string of lights, "help me wrap them around the tree." You smile and began wrapping the tree from stump to tip in the twinkly lights.
"This job seems a bit technical for me," he laughs, "maybe I'll just look out the Christmas mugs and make us a hot chocolate, how does that sound?" He asks you before disappearing into the kitchen.
"Ooooh, that sounds perfect actually!" You turn your head and tell him before continuing the task at hand.

Eddie returns once the lights are successfully place around the tree and turned on at the switch, illuminating this corner of the trailer brightly. He hands you a steaming hot mug of his speciality hot chocolate, with whipped cream and marshmallows on top, you retrieve it from him with a smile.
"Looks so yummy babe, thanks," you tell him, "sometimes I forget that you're a bit of a hot chocolate connoisseur." You giggle before taking a sip and oh, it's a mighty good hot chocolate. Eddie shrugs and grins widely.
"What can I say, I was taught by the best." He tells you.

"Uncle Wayne might be a simple man, but he sure did pass on a good hot chocolate recipe, what is the secret ingredient anyway?" You laugh before taking another sip.
"I'll never tell." Eddie chuckles with wide eyes as he shakes his head.
"Oh come on!" You laugh at him.
"No way, the recipe will be passed onto our kids, then their kids, their kids and so on." He smiles warmly at you before sipping his own hot drink, leaving himself a creamy moustache which you very quickly kiss off.
"Delicious." You whisper to him as you pull yourself away from him and lick your lips.

After a quick hot chocolate break, it's back to decorating for the two of you.
"Alright so, next comes the tinsel," you explain to him as you begin to wrap it around the lit tree. He grabs a strand of it and begins to help you.
"This shit is itchy!" He complains as he hangs it haphazardly on the branches.
"It's a little itchy when putting it on," you giggle, "but it's not Christmas without a bit of tinsel!" You beam.
"What's next?" Eddie asks you as he steps back admiring your work with the silver tinsel.
"Grab the beads," you tell him, "wrap those around the tree just above where I've put any tinsel." You instruct him and he does just that, he does a rather good job of it too.

You both step back and admire the tree so far, dawned with warm white lights, silver tinsel and beads.
"Looking good so far." Eddie grins and slings his arm over your shoulder, you press your head against his chest and smile up at him.
"Now for the best part." You smile and begin unboxing the new ornaments, handing them to him so he can hang them upon the branches. He begins placing them at random before you correct him, "you've gotta be strategic!" You laugh, moving a couple of the ornaments into what you deem the perfect spot.
"Strategic?" Eddie scoffs, "it's a Christmas bauble!" He laughs, holding a bunch of red and silver baubles in his palms.
"Yeah, but it's all about placement," you giggle, "the nicest ornaments should be front and centre, all the others should just surround them." You shrug, grabbing some of the special ornaments you and Eddie picked out at the store today.