Happy Halloween

You arrive on Robin Buckley's street, Eddie parks the van just a few houses away. You've managed to make yourselves look presentable, as if you didn't just have hot and steamy sex right in the back of this van not too long ago. You were so excited to see everyone's costumes, you knew that Chrissy had managed to convince Gareth to dress as Mario and she was going to dress as Princess Peach so you couldn't wait to see how they'd pulled it off. You were dressed as Sandy and Eddie as Danny from Grease, it's a guilty pleasure movie of yours and Eddie secretly loves it too; although he won't admit that to anyone but you, 'it's not very Ozzy' as he would say.

Eddie already had the black jeans and black top with short sleeves for his outfit, the only thing he needed to complete it was Danny's 'T Bird'  jacket

Eddie already had the black jeans and black top with short sleeves for his outfit, the only thing he needed to complete it was Danny's 'T Bird' jacket. You had thrifted an old vintage leather coat and painted the back of it yourself to look exactly like it had in the movie. You were desperate to wet gel his hair into a more Danny Zuko-esque style but Eddie had down right refused to let you mess with his precious hair. You thrifted a pair of disco pants for your own outfit and paired it with a black top you already own, you borrowed a pair of red heels from Chrissy to complete the outfit. Not the exact image of Danny and Sandy, to be completely honest, but you tried your best and you loved a homemade costume.

You approach Robins house hand in hand with Eddie, still giddy from the wild actions that had taken place just no more than 30 minutes or so ago in the back of Eddie's van. You make your way into the home, not bothering to ring the bell as there is no way Robin would hear it over the loud music booming from the stereo and all the party goers singing and shouting anyway. You're late to the party due to attending the gig at The Red Door first, so everyone is very, very drunk already. There's even a passed out Barbie doll on the sofa and a crying Minnie Mouse in the corner, a lot of alcohol has been consumed clearly. You haven't spotted anyone you know in particular yet, so you head through into the kitchen where there is a giant punch bowl filled with some unknown red liquid, complete with floating jelly eyeballs as decoration.

"You dare to try it?" Eddie chuckles as he gestures towards to bowl of alcoholic punch.
"I will if you will." You grin. Eddie fills two red solo cups to the brim, you cheers your cup with his before taking a sip.
"Jesus H Christ," you cough, screwing your face up in disgust, "what the fuck have they put in that?!" You complain.
"Heyyy, that's my saying!" Eddie laughs, "but yeah what the fuck is this shit, I think it's just pure vodka with red food colouring." He chuckles deeply before taking another gulp of the extremely strong beverage. You force yourself to take another sip, Eddie laughs loudly at the facial expression you make as you take little sips of the liquid, trying to get used to the taste.
"I'll get you a beer instead?" He asks you, gesturing towards the fridge full of beer bottles that people have been helping themselves to.
"No no, I can handle it, I'm a big girl." You giggle, forcing another mouthful of what feels like acid.
"Oh really, what about that last party that you got absolutely shit faced at?" Eddie laughs, reminding you of Steve's party that you got so drunk at that he had to carry you to his van and put you to bed.
"I've learned from my mistakes," you chuckle, "I can handle my liquor better this time I'm sure of it."
"Okay, if you say so. But of course, I really don't mind carrying you home and undressing you to be honest." Eddie winks, you punch his chest playfully with a closed fist.