So This Is Love

Eddie has invited everyone to Corroded Coffins gig tonight at The Red Door, he went into the family video store last night to invite Steve and Robin along, all the boys from Hellfire were invited as well as your mom, dad, Wayne and Jenny. The band are debuting their new song, so Eddie wanted everyone altogether to hear it for the first time live. Not even you or Chrissy have heard it yet, the guys really aren't giving away any clues. You're eager to hear them play it, Eddie's written a few songs over the years but none that's he's ever been confident enough to play on stage so you're sure this one must be special.

You told Steve and Robin you'd meet them out front before the gig starts, so you and Chrissy are getting ready at your place as usual before driving the short distance to The Red Door. You've already pre planned that you'll be staying at the trailer tonight with Eddie since Wayne and Jenny will be staying over at her place this weekend. The couple have been inseparable since announcing their relationship to Eddie. They barely spend anytime apart from one another unless they're at work which works out well as they both typically work night shifts. You and Eddie have been making good use of having the trailer to yourselves recently; school, study and then sex is your typical daily routine and not particularly in that order; you're not complaining. Your mom seems to have dropped the no sleepovers on a school night rule, she's happy in the knowledge that you guys may stay up late together but you'll always be up early for school in the morning so she doesn't mind so much, you're yet to miss a day of school or arrive late. This means that you and Eddie have spent very little time apart recently, only for band, Hellfire or cheer practice. You wouldn't have it any other way.

"What you gonna wear tonight?" Chrissy asks you as she does some last finishing touches on her makeup.
"I picked up this insane red leather coat at the thrift store with Eddie the other day, he told me I've absolutely got to wear it tonight." You tell her excitedly as you pull it out of your closet to show it off.
"Oh my god, love it!" Chrissy beams as she sprays half a tin of hairspray into her hair to keep the curls in place.
"What about you?" You ask her as she switches places with you to allow you to do your makeup in the mirror. She begins tugging clothes out of the backpack she brought with her,
"I'm wearing this." She tells you as she holds up a black velvet mini dress.
"Chrissy, I'm obsessed! Gareth will be droooooling." You giggle as you begin dabbing some makeup onto your face.
"That's the idea." She chuckles cutely as she slips into her outfit.

"Red or nude lip..." You ponder out loud.
"Red, every time!" Chrissy tells you.
"Red is messy though." You giggle.
"But I bet Eddie loves it." She winks.
"That's true, he's never complained before when I've covered him in lipstick kisses." You laugh, applying a layer of crimson red paint to your lips.
"It's very rock n roll of him." Chrissy giggles as she takes a seat on the sofa by your window and waits for you to get ready.
"If I'm wearing a red lip, then so are you." You tell her and toss the lipstick in her direction with a smile. She takes it in her hands and sighs before heading back over to the mirror to apply the same shade to herself, she smacks her lips together then grins widely at you.
"Twins!" You giggle, pouting at her in the mirror. You put a loose curl through your hair, spraying it into place before powdering your nose once more. You slip into your outfit and give Chrissy a twirl,
"Yaaas! Work it girl!" She squeals.