Valentines Special

-⚠️smut⚠️-
(A/N - this chapter is a one off special and does not follow the timeline of the story! Sorry if that's confusing..)

Eddie had practically thrown you out of the apartment this morning, with instructions to go to your moms or spend the day shopping with the girls, as long as you were out of the apartment. He said he would pick you up at 5pm for a special surprise, so you needed to stay out of his way the entire day for the plan to work. It's Valentines Day, so it's left you wondering what he's got up his sleeve for the occasion.

You spent the morning having brunch with your parents at your childhood home and then headed lingerie shopping at the mall with Amy and Chrissy; if Eddie had a surprise planned for you, then it was only right you got a surprise for him too.
"Meow," says Amy with her mouth agape as the three of you girls play catwalk with various pieces of lingerie in the private changing rooms of the store.
"Oh my god," gasps Chrissy, "Eddie is going to drop dead when he sees you in that, seriously the boy is going to pass out!" Chrissy giggles and fans herself with her delicate hand dramatically.
"Is it too much?" You ask, spinning around in front of the mirror, you feel sexy for sure, but also feel a little silly.

You usually wear comfy panties and hardly ever bother to wear a bra, so this feels a bit unusual for you.
"Yes of course it's too much," chuckles Amy, "but babe, that's the point!" She exclaims, pointing to the extravagant piece of lingerie she has in the paper bag by her feet that she'd purchased as a surprise for Jeff.
"It's Valentines after all, gotta treat our men to something special." Chrissy winks to you and you bite your lip and giggle. You eye yourself in the mirror one more time, this is the third set you've tried on and you think it's a winner, you know that Eddie will love this one.

"You're right," you sigh, eyeing the way the panties high sit on your hips and the cups of the lace bra barely leave anything to the imagination. The suspender belt sits perfect on your waist, attached to matching red suspenders, with little bows that sit delicately on your plush thighs. "He's gonna die." You bite your lip and grin, before heading back into the changing stall to put your clothes back on.

—

Eddie's van pulls up outside of Chrissy house and he honks the horn twice the let you know he's arrived. You say goodbye to the girls and head out to meet him, he hops out of the van and rushes to the passenger door to hold it open for you, you smile lovingly as you approach him.
"Your carriage, ma'am." He bows dramatically, taking one of your hands in his to help you into the van.
"Why thank you, kind sir." You giggle, hopping up into the van, the music plays quietly from the stereo. Eddie runs around and hops into the drivers seat again, pulling away from the kerb and driving towards your apartment.

"So you gonna tell me why I was kicked out of my own apartment all day?" You ask him as you fiddle with his rings on the hand that he has gripped around your thigh as he drives the other, tapping on the wheel to the rhythm of the Dio tune that plays.
"Well that'd spoil the surprise, wouldn't it sweetheart?" He turns to look at you, winking.
"You're such a romantic huh, who'd have thought." You raise your brows and pout at him.
"You know me baby, only the best for my girl." He replies, giving your thigh a little squeeze which makes your core pulse. Little does he know, you've got your own little surprise for him underneath your tight black jeans and your cropped tee.