Dream Girl

⚠️6.6k of pure smut, sorry not sorry⚠️

Eddie halts the van abruptly between the white lines that create his designated parking spot outside of your apartment block. Your head and neck jerk forward with the force. Your body jostles forward too, but is restricted by the tightened seatbelt.
"Jesus," you complain, unbuckling yourself quickly to award yourself some relief, "tryna kill me?"
"Sh-sorry! Sorry," he apologises, flustering to unfasten his own seatbelt, rushing to hop out of the van. He rounds the front of the van, opening your door for you, offering you his outstretched palm. You don't say mad for long, you couldn't, so you take his hand with grace and hop down onto the white line painted on the concrete.

Eddie's hand moves and finds its way onto your lower back. Slowly, he guides you up the path towards the communal front doors of your apartment block. Words aren't spoken as you climb the stairs to your front door. It's almost silent as Eddie rustles his bunch of keys in his hand, finding the one that unlocks the door to your home.

You gaze, starry eyed, at one another. With closed mouths, neither making a sound as you shuffle passed Eddie to enter the apartment first, he holds the door open for you. You accidentally (on purpose) graze passed his body with your own, nudging the stiff peak that bulges in protest against his tightening jeans. He visibly trembles, his mouth falling open just enough for a small gasp to leave his lips, barely even audible if it weren't for the continued silence.

You both kick off your shoes and abandon your coats by the door wordlessly, he follows you like a lost little puppy dog into the bedroom.
"So," you turn to him and say, "where's those cuffs at?"
"Eager, are we?" He mocks with a smirk but instantly bends in half and starts searching the chest of drawers for them, opening and closing, flinging clothes haphazardly onto the floor as he digs around in search.

"Says you," you snort back to him as you sit on the edge of the bed, legs crossed, watching him. "Why did you ever even have those cuffs anyway? You were a sweet, little, innocent virgin before we started dating." You tease him, the words like a whisper leaving your lips.

He turns his head just slightly over his shoulder to look at you as he speaks,
"I might've been 'sweet' and 'innocent' on the outside, but baby," he scoffs softly, "my thoughts of using these someday were not what I'd call 'sweet' or 'innocent'," he says and you cross your legs tighter.
"Oh, so you bought them on the pretence of using them someday, then?" You tease him further, leaning back onto the bed with your flat palms against the sheets as support. Eddie slams the drawer shut and huffs in defeat before moving onto the next one, rifling through it.

"Want me to be completely honest?" Eddie asks over his shoulder.
"Always," you reply.
"Gareth dared me to steal them from the costume shop one time and you know me," he smiles mischievously back at you, "I love a dare," you giggle at him, shaking your head before he goes back to his hunt for what seems to be a needle in a haystack, "anyway, I kept them ever since and believe me, they were the driving force of many, many late night thoughts." He chuckles breathily, licking his lips.

"Oh?" You say in question, leaning forward again, elbows resting upon your knees so that your cleavage spills out over the tee you're wearing. If Eddie turns around now, he'll get an eyeful.
"Oh indeed," he chuckles lowly, "and today it would seem," there's a clink of what sounds like metal against wood as Eddie turns around slowly with the biggest, devilish grin on his face, holding up a pair of shiny cuffs in his hand, "is finally the day I get to live out my fantasy, with my dream girl, the girl who was always the face of those sick, sick thoughts." Eddie's voice drops to a deep whisper, his eyes roaming over where your chest pops out of your top, on display for him.