Make Up

⚠️3431 words of pure smut⚠️

He gasps.
"You know, you don't need to do this Y/N." He says as you tug his jeans to his ankles. You peek up at him, with the same eyes that have cried so many tears over him, for no reason, which you've now learned. But now, all you want is to feel him, all around you and inside you.
"I want to." You tell him softly. He's not going to argue with you when you're about to strip him of his boxer shorts. He blows out a shaky breath and throws his head back in anticipation as you slowly remove his boxers; he's semi hard already.

You take him in your hand and lazily pump his shaft while gazing up at his chocolate brown eyes. This is a far cry from how your morning started and you definitely did not expect to be on your knees with his cock in your hand by the afternoon, but thankfully, here you are. You lean forward and press a delicate kiss to his sensitive tip, causing him to jolt slightly, this makes you smirk. It didn't take long for him to become completely rigid at your touch. He watches you through half lidded eyes as he leans back against the wall of the kitchen for support. He's really hoping Wayne doesn't decide on a surprise visit right now, that'd be awkward.

You can feel his gaze boring into you as you kiss every inch of his length softly, you allow your eyes to travel up to meet his again, as you stick your tongue out flat and using your hand, guide his cock against it and lick him all over. He moans, loudly. You love that sound more than anything, how you'd of hated to never hear it again. It's silly to still be thinking negatively, but you can't help it, you seriously thought that you were over and that you'd never have him like this again. So you're just taking your time and appreciating it, like never before.

You lick him from base to tip, using your saliva slick hand to pump him all the while. One of his ring covered hands rests on the crown of your head while his other holds your face gently, his fingers below your ear and his thumb stroking your cheek. You open your mouth wide, guiding his length in, before closing your soft lips around him, creating a tight suction on him. You let his length slip all the way into the back of your mouth, reaching your throat, you gag a little at the sheer size of him, but it's manageable. He whimpers when you gag on him, letting you know just how much he likes it. So you do it again and again, bobbing your head backwards and forwards on him, gagging every time he hits far back in your throat. He's an absolute mess above you, he watches in awe at the way you envelope your lips around him and swallow him with ease. You put all your effort into working your mouth of him, you're desperate for him to know how sorry you really are.

"Baby, I wanna be inside of you, can I be inside of you?" Eddie's voice begs shakily. He sounds desperate and to be honest, so are you. You gag on his large cock, just once more for good measure, and he grips your hair in his tight grasp as you do. You pull your mouth off of him and a line of saliva joins you to his tip, you lick your lips. He gazes down on you with love filled eyes as he uses his thumb to wipe away the dribble on the edge of your mouth.
"Please do." You finally answer him. He grabs your hands and pulls you to your feet, attaching his lips to yours, he kisses you with tongue, attentively. He kicks off his jeans and boxers, leaving them discarded on the kitchen floor.

He pulls his lips off of yours for a moment, he stares deeply into your eyes, before gazing at your swollen, pink lips and biting his own between his teeth. He holds your hand and guides you slowly through to his bedroom, he closes the door behind you. There's no rushing, no sense of urgency. After the passed few days, you just want to take it slow and enjoy every moment with one another. He stands just inches away from you, his tip grazes your stomach and it sends a shiver down your spine.

He taps your arm and gestures for you to lift your hands above your head, you do exactly that and Eddie pulls his tee off of you. He ducks down and instantly circles a nipple with the point of his tongue, before covering it with his whole mouth and licking all over. You place your hands into his tangled hair, gripping him tighter against your body. He swaps onto the other breast before making his way, slowly, up to your collarbone, your neck, your jaw and finally your awaiting mouth, leaving a line of wet kisses as he goes. You tug at the hem of his shirt, he breaks the kiss and allows you to remove it, leaving him nude. You run your hands softly along his torso, your eyes rake over his perfect body from head to toe, soaking in the image of him.