Let 'Em Hear It

⚠️2668 words of pure smut⚠️

You and Eddie giggle like school kids as he pulls your hand along behind him, pushing open doors upstairs in Steve's house trying to find an empty room for you both to use. He swings a door open and all you can see is Chrissy's legs in the air and Gareth's bare ass in between them, luckily you don't see anything else.
"Aghhh!" You squeal and cover your eyes, your yell get Gareth's attention.
"Get the fuck outta here guys!" Gareth shouts and Eddie slams the door again, he looks at you and you both burst into fits of laughter. You can hear Chrissy giggling to Gareth as they continue what you rudely interrupted.
"She is not the innocent cheerleader she once was." You giggle.
"No, she sure ain't." Eddie laughs before tugging on your hand to follow him.

The next spare bedroom is occupied as well, but this time it's by a group of stoners who look like they are tripping balls, not the privacy you had hoped for. You close that door and open the next, it's a formal looking bedroom with pristine ironed sheets on the bed and 'his and hers' slippers at the foot of the bed.
"This must be his parents room." You whisper.
"It'll do." Eddie shrugs and tries to pull you into the bedroom with him.
"Eddie, no way!" You laugh, "his parents know my parents and I am not having sex in their bed!" You laugh while pulling Eddie back out of the room and shutting the door behind you.
"Y/N, am I gonna have to fuck you out here in the hallway for everyone to see?" Eddie almost growls as he holds you body tight against his, you throb at his words and crash your lips onto his in a fierce kiss.

You push the next door open and find the Harrington family bathroom.
"This'll do." You giggle and pull Eddie inside with you. Eddie locks the door behind you and pushes you forcefully up against it, his hands run all over your body but his lips never leave yours. He pulls your cropped top up and over your head tossing it onto the tiled floor, revealing your breasts and perk nipples.

"Mmm, I've been waiting for this all day." He whispers before nibbling hungrily on the tender skin of your breasts, you tangle your fingers in his hair, gripping it tightly as he smothers your breasts in wet kisses. You can't help but moan loudly even though you are trying your best to be quiet, but the tequila has dulled your ability to even think straight. Eddie grabs your ass and lifts you up onto him, you wrap your legs around his waist and he walks you over to the double sink, placing you on top of it.

He pulls his t-shirt off, tossing it onto the cold floor along with your top. Your hands instantly move to touch his warm skin, gripping onto him. He kisses you passionately again, before dropping to his knees in front of you and placing his soft lips against your ankle, right above the strap of the high heels that you're still wearing. His soft kisses trail up the side of your calf muscle, to your knee and further up towards your inner thigh, making you shiver with anticipation and covering your body in goosebumps.

He pushes your thighs apart at the knees with his strong hands and stares up your skirt where your black satin panties are revealed to him.
"The most incredible view." He tells you as he licks his lips.
"Eddie," you interrupt his trance as he stares at your covered pussy, "just fuck me, please." You tell him bluntly. His eyes flicker up to meet yours and they almost turn black with lust.
"Since you asked so nicely." He smirks.

He wastes no time at all and quickly tugs his tight black jeans and boxer shorts down to his ankles in one swift movement, placing himself between your thighs as you perch on the edge of the sink readying yourself for him. You reach down and wrap a hand around his length, hurriedly guiding it to your core and pushing your panties to the side; not bothering to remove them or the skirt that is now bunched up at your waist or the high heels that are still on your feet.