Water Fight

You wake to a tingling sensation running up your bare lower leg, you peek your eyes open ever so slightly and see Eddie. He's sitting on the sofa beside you with your legs laid across this thighs; one hand is softly tickling your leg, sending goosebumps all over your body. His other ring clad hand is holding your Jane Austen book, Pride and Prejudice. He flicks a page, wait, is he actually reading that? You think to yourself and have to hold back the giggles, he doesn't realise you're awake and watching him yet.

"So, what do you think of Mr Darcy?" You croak, clearing your throat and gently rubbing your eyes with the back of your hand. You startled him and he instantly shuts the book tossing it back to where he got it from.
"Mr who? I don't know who that is." He says, his cheeks turning pink as he acts like he wasn't engrossed in the novel.
"Oh okay, sure" you wink at him as you push yourself up from laying on the sofa and now lean back onto your elbows, legs still strewn across his lap.
"I'm hungry. Where's my pizza you promised me?" He asks, poking at your thigh with his finger and smirks.
"I've literally just woken up, jeez give me a second!" You laugh as you stretch your arms above your head.
"Chop chop, my tummy is rumbling, I've been waiting on you waking up for ages!" He jokes, smirking at you as his eyes travel along your bare legs towards your face and back down again.
"Make your own damn pizza!" You shout at him, shaking your head and laughing.
"Do you want me to burn your house down to a crisp? I ain't got a clue how to work the oven!" He laughs but he is being 100% serious.
"Come on then, hungry boy." You say as you rise from the sofa, holding out your two hands for him to grab a hold of, as you pull him up off of the sofa too.

Eddie follows you into the kitchen and takes a seat at the bar, he watches you turn the oven on to preheat, collect the pizzas from the fridge and place them onto trays before putting them into the heat of the oven.
"Did you see what I did there, are you making mental notes?" You joke with him, tapping a finger on his temple.
"Yes of course, I want to learn from the best, Chef Y/N." He tells you with a laugh. You go out to the hallway to your school bag, collect a pen and a sheet of paper from your notebook before returning to the kitchen and hopping up onto a stool beside Eddie.
"Here," you say to him as you place the pen and paper in front of him.
"Uhm what's this, you want me to literally take notes on how to put a pizza in the oven?" He asks, scoffing at you.
"No dumbass, the history assignment. Get going, chop chop!" You joke and nudge your elbow into his ribs. He sighs loudly.
"Come on Eddie, you asked for my help to improve your grades, here I am, helping! You've got 20 minutes before the pizza is ready." You tell him, pointing at the clock. You're surprised when he picks up the pen and actually starts writing on the paper you've given him.

20 minutes later. The timer goes off on the oven, you hop off the stool from beside Eddie and head over to take the pizzas out. Eddie is still writing his assignment out on the sheet of lined paper, head down and pen scribbling down words, his hair falls around his face like a shield. You slice the pizzas up and put it all onto a big plate, you grab two sodas from the fridge before taking your seat back beside Eddie and placing the pizza in between you both on the bar. You place an open can of soda beside him before opening your own and taking a sip.
"Alright Mr Munson, time is up!" You tell him and snatch the pen from his hand.
"Hey! I was using that!" He says, lifting his gaze from the paper for the first time in 20 minutes. You blink rapidly at him, raising your brows with eyes wide, 
"You're telling me you were actually focused on the homework? You didn't even smell the pizza?" You say, shocked at his sudden dedication to his school work. He looks down and a huge grin appears on his face when he spots the cheesy, pepperoni pizza in front of him.

"Ohhhh chef Y/N, you've outdone yourself!" He jokes, rubbing his hands together, before grabbing a slice and surely burning his tongue as he rushes to swallow a slice of pizza almost whole, without chewing.
"You're such a pig!" You scoff, jokingly at him before grabbing a slice for yourself and eating it at a normal pace.
"Oink oink!" He says before taking a gulp of soda and letting out the loudest burp you've ever heard.