I Need A 'D'

⚠️smut⚠️—

Graduation day looms closer, Eddie has been putting the work in to pass his classes and hopefully make it to graduation. He needs a D in Miss O'Donnells class and then he's almost on the home straight to walking that stage with you. On the nights that he doesn't have band practice or Hellfire club, he can be found studying at your place. A far cry from the Eddie who once just outright refused to do any class work outside of school hours, he would argue it was 'inhumane', you've had to remind him many times that home work is not 'torture' as he'd often describe it and that he should be grateful for the privilege of an education. You're not sure if your words eventually got through to him and if that is why he is studying so hard or if he is just desperate to not repeat senior year, either way you're impressed by his change of ways.

"How's that essay coming along?" You interrupt Eddie as you place a grilled cheese sandwich down beside where he's laid on his stomach on your bed.
"It's coming... not sure if it's any good but it's getting there." Eddie scoffs before tossing the papers to the side in favour of his study snack. You always make sure to supply him with his favourite foods and drinks to keep him going through the study sessions, Eddie is a moaning mess when he's hungry so you do your best to keep him satiated. You grab the essay to give it a read over while he scoffs down the toasted sandwich, you're sure the molten cheese must burn his mouth as he stuffs it into himself like it's a race, but he barely cares to wait for it to cool.
"It's alright," you tell him, "a couple little things need fixing but it's actually okay, I'd say Miss O'Donnell will be happy enough with it." You smile before handing Eddie back his papers.

His fingertips leave greasy cheese marks all over the paper, he licks his fingers clean before folding the the essay over and stuffing it into your school bag, after all he still refuses to carry a bag to school so all of his belongings stay with you.
"I'm not striving for perfection here, I ain't no Einstein. I just need a D." Eddie laughs before gulping down a can of soda. You giggle loudly, he pulls the can away from his face for a moment and wiggles his brow, "What's so funny?" He asks.
"You need a D..." You giggle, your dirty mind playing games with your head.
"Ahhhh, very good Y/N." Eddie joins in on the laughter, "what about you?" He asks, "do you need a D?" He smirks as he crawls across the bed to place himself between your sprawled legs.
"Well I'm aiming for an A," you tell him, "but I'd take a D any day." You bite your lip and smile cheekily at his handsome face.
"Oh is that right," Eddie plays along, "well if a D is what you want, my D is what you shall get." Eddie growls before pouncing on top of you to attack your exposed neck with sloppy kisses, paying extra attention to the spot below your ear that makes you shiver every single time. Your hands make their way into his wavy hair, grasping ever so gently at his scalp as his mouth leaves wet smooches all over your sensitive skin.

Eddie presses himself between your legs, you can easily feel the hardened length of him against your core. He's wearing his typical skinny jeans and you're wearing a pair of black satin pyjama shorts, making the sensation easy to feel between very few layers of fabric which you're grateful for right now as he pushes against you harder with every peck of his lips. He trails his kisses along the length of your neck, reaching to your jawline before making his way to your desperate lips. Immediately his tongue searches for yours, intensely tangling with it in a fierce kiss. He leads his kisses down your neck once more, trailing along your collar bone and then down your sternum, pulling your baggy tee up to expose your breasts to himself. He expertly leaves soft kisses all over them, licking gently at each nipple before continuing his travels down your body, making sure to kiss every inch as he goes. Your brain is already overcome with pure lust and want for him, you swear that every time you find yourself in a sexual situation with Eddie it gets better every single time, every interaction more intense than the one that came before.