Into The Hellfire Part 3

A/N ~
⚠️smut⚠️

Paragraphs written in italics are past tense.

It's a very long one, get comfortable and enjoy!

★・・・・・・・・・・・・★

"Fucking hell, babe," Eddie groans, leaning back onto his elbows on the crumpled white sheets, with his legs spread out in front of him. He licks his bottom lip before tucking it between his teeth as he watches you getting dressed. "How's a man supposed to go on stage and do his job knowing you're on the sidelines looking like that?" You try to hide your knowing smirk.

"Keep your eyes in your skull Munson," you turn to face him, walking towards him slowly. You place yourself in between his spread legs. You put a hand flat onto his chest and look him directly in the eye, "don't you want everyone to see how hot your girlfriend is?" You say innocently, "I think I fit the rockstars chick cliche just right, don't you?" You tilt your head and bat your lashes at him.
"Yeah you fit it just right, fucking perfectly," he laughs breathily, "but you are for my eyes only, you see," he says, rising up on the bed so that his face now is in line with your stomach, he peeks up at you from below his bangs, "you're mine, only mine." He growls.

"Yours," you tell him, "only yours." You run your fingers through his curls before fisting them and tugging, just softly, but enough to have him roll his eyes back into his head at the sensation. He leans forward and presses his plump lips against the bare patch of your stomach that pokes out between your skirt and top, his hands travelling to hold your hips. You melt into him when he starts placing wet, open mouthed kisses over every inch of skin.

"Fuck," you breath out, rolling your head back, "don't start something we can't finish Eds,"
"Who says we can't finish, we've got like twenty minutes, right?" He says between his attack of kisses and gentle nips on your bared skin.
"Twenty minutes ain't enough for me."
"Oh," he says raising his eyebrows when he pauses to look up at you, "is that the kinda mood you're in?" He mocks you teasingly, biting the edge of his lower lip that glistens with spit.
"That's exactly the kinda mood I'm in," you confirm, "so save it for after the show." You whisper, placing both of your hands onto his shoulders and pushing him roughly back onto the bed with force. His back and head hit the sheets, dark, curly hair splaying wildly across the white.

"You're a tease Y/N, you know that?" He pouts at you as you retreat to the mirror, applying a layer of gloss before fixing up your winged liner.
"Says you," you scoff, "you know just how to get me worked up."
"Those innocent little kisses got my baby all worked up?" He coos. You flip him the bird over your shoulder and continue with your task at hand. Ignoring the incessant pulsing in your core. "Feisty," he clicks his tongue, "I like it."
"Shut up and get ready," you laugh, shaking your head at him before popping your lipgloss into your purse for touch ups later on.

Eddie groans, before slinking off of the bed and grabbing a pile of his (hopefully) clean clothes, tossing them onto the bed haphazardly.
"Ed!" You shout at him, "don't mess them all up, you've gotta wear something out of this crumpled pile in front of like, thousands of people tonight!"
"Who cares if my clothes are a little fucked up," he laughs, "it's my signature look babe, haven't you learned that over the years?"
"Yeah but come on, it is the biggest gig of your life, can't have you looking like you've just rolled outta bed!" You feign annoyance, moving over to neatly sort through his scarce outfit choices.

"Well then you pick my outfit, you always know best anyways." He shrugs, slumping down lazily the leather armchair by the window that overlooks the city, spinning it around so he's got the perfect view of your legs as you bend over the bed, filtering though the mounds of black clothes to put together an outfit for him.