{Eddies POV}

I am driving home alone today, no Y/N as my passenger for a change. She is away shopping at the mall with Chrissy and it's not really my thing so best I sit this one out. Damn, I miss her already and it's barely been an hour since I seen her face. I don't know what to do with myself when she's not available to hang out. I arrive at my trailer and know just the thing to pass some time, weed. I grab my black lunch box full of the stuff and begin rolling myself a fat joint, lighting the end before placing it between my lips and taking a long drag, I lay back on my bed for a while and just chill out.

Once I've finished smoking and the trailer now reeks of grass, I decide to open the windows to air the place out, I even spray some air freshener around the place, I know how much Wayne hates the stench. I check my watch and a few hours have passed, hopefully Y/N will be home now, I think to myself. I grab my van keys and head out the door, jumping into my van, I start the engine and blast some Motörhead on my way to Y/Ns house.

I arrive at her home just as Chrissy is leaving so that's pretty good timing. Straight away Y/N asks her mom to set me a place at the table so I can join them for dinner and I am really grateful that I won't need to eat instant noodles for my dinner tonight. I seriously love being at Y/Ns house, her mom is the best cook. As we enter her bedroom, the place is a tip, it's like a bomb has gone off! The carpet is covered with tags, receipts, bags and hangers. It's like someone emptied out the trash cans of the department store or something in here, looks like her shopping spree with Chrissy was successful. She begins tidying up a bit and I help her, crawling along the carpet collecting discarded tags and tossing them into the bin.

"Well, what did you get? You gonna do a cat walk for me?" I ask her and I get comfy on my usual spot on her sofa, squishing a stuffed toy under my ass.
"Are you sure you're ready to see?" She replies. I instantly blush, wondering what she could mean.
"What... it's not like... panties and stuff is it?" I ask her coyly, unable to hide the red tint covering my cheeks as I paint an image of her in my head, I'm quickly pulled from the mental image of her in lingerie when she chucks a plastic hanger at me.
"Eddie! No it is not, I would not be doing a catwalk for you if that was the case!" She shouts at me but she is blushing a little herself.
"Oh that's a shame." I reply with a smirk and a wink, earning myself a jab in the shoulder from her little clenched fist.
"Oooouuuch" I react, rubbing my shoulder where she jabbed me.

She tells me to cover my eyes as she makes her way over to her closet, I put both my hands up to cover my eyes from view, although I must admit I was tempted to peek, but I don't. She's taking ages, I think to myself, what could possibly be taking her so long. I'm actually excited to see what she's bought, I imagine it will probably be something pink and frilly and not particularly my style, but she always looks cute like that.

"Open..." She tells me quietly, her voice is almost a whisper. I drop my hands from my eyes onto my lap and... holy shit. My jaw drops slack and is hanging open, my eyes are wide as they travel the expanse of her body, I can't tear my eyes off of her. The slight bit of her stomach showing under the cropped tee, the way the tight black skirt clings to her hips, her soft thighs peeking out from below the skirt that only just covers her ass.

I'm not often speechless, but I genuinely cannot form words right now as my eyes trail up and down the length of her legs, I wanna step forward and take a bite out of her thigh

I'm not often speechless, but I genuinely cannot form words right now as my eyes trail up and down the length of her legs, I wanna step forward and take a bite out of her thigh. My thoughts are racing and they are not all innocent admittedly and.. oh shit .. my raunchy thoughts have caused me a little issue down below. I shuffle on the couch to try and hide my physical reaction seeing her dressed like this. Her face looks confused, I'm hoping she hasn't notice my jeans getting a little tighter around my crotch area.

"Y/N...I...You look...I can't even..." I stutter, my face is no doubt turning almost a tomato shade of red. She starts smirking down at me from her position, standing up tall in front of me with her bare thighs almost touching my knees, the close contact is not helping my... issue.

"Kids, dinner!" Her mom shouts from downstairs. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. I can't go down stairs like this, I think to myself. I start to panic, trying so hard to shield the bulge that's so clearly trying to burst out of my jeans. I jump up off the sofa with a pillow obscuring her view and say,
"Uhhh, I'll... I will meet you down there... just got to... use the bathroom." Great. Now she probably thinks I've got fucking IBS or something, way to fucking go Munson. I run out of her room slamming the door behind me.

Phew, I don't think she noticed, I think to myself. Now time to get this 'issue' under control. I unbuckle my jeans and let them drop to my ankles, I tuck my thumbs underneath my boxer shorts and pull them down just enough to release myself from them. I need to make this quick, I think to myself, or she is going to wonder what's going on and I don't want her to find out and think I'm a total fucking pervert! I mean she's my best friend I shouldn't be looking at her like that or thinking about her in that way but, fuck me, she looks so sexy.

Once I emerge into the dining room, having taken care of myself in the bathroom upstairs, I'm hoping nobody questions what took me so long. Dinner goes by quickly and I'm thanking my lucky stars that Y/N didn't notice my predicament as that would caused for awkwardness at the table for sure. I thank Y/M/N for my dinner and then me and Y/N head back up the stairs to her bedroom again.

She quickly continues the fashion show for me, each outfit getting better and better each time. I am really struggling to keep myself under control, she makes it so hard, well..she makes me so hard. I shake my head and rub my hands on my face to try and clear the thoughts I am having about my best friend, Jesus H Christ, I am a sick sick man, I think to myself. I manage to give her a few wolf whistles and I am sure I say "wow" about 1000 times, my eyes no doubt bulging out of their sockets at the sight of her.
"You look really smoking hot!" I tell her and it's the truth, she looks insane in this style of clothing, I didn't know she had it in her.

When her catwalk is over I'm kinda relived to be honest, not that I wasn't enjoying seeing her ooze with confidence and prance around in her sexy rock chick outfits; I was enjoying it too much and I wasn't sure for how much longer I could keep my hands to myself. She quickly changes into little frilly pink shorts and top for her pyjamas before she climbs into her bed, the new contrast of her wardrobe makes me laugh. I kick off my Reeboks and pull my tee over my head, tossing it on the floor somewhere. I choose a horror for us to watch and I push it in and hit play before making my way over to Y/N and joining her underneath the sheets.

"You really do look incredible in your new clothes Y/N." I whisper to her, "I mean you looked great before but you honestly look so fucking good in the new stuff. The guys aren't gonna be able to keep their eyes off of you at school tomorrow." I almost feel a little jealous at this, I know she looks hot and everyone's eyes are gonna be on her without a doubt.
"Thanks Ed," she tells me and cuddles in closer, "I feel good in them. I feel more myself than I ever have before." She says. This makes my heart pang, sure she looks sexy as fuck, but the most important thing is that she feels good in her new style, comfortable and more like herself.

It's not long before the movie ends and she gets up to chose another. My eyes can't help but follow her, never dropping my gaze as I watch the way her hair flows when she walks, the way her eyes scan the movie options, the way she skips towards me excitedly and jumps back onto the bed, squeezing herself in tightly to my bare chest.

We don't even get half way through the second movie before I notice her drifting off to sleep. I run my fingers through her soft hair and watch her as her eyes close shut and she drifts off to sleep peacefully in my arms. I wait a while until I'm sure she's asleep soundly before silently creeping out of her warm bed, dressing myself again before making my way out of her house and back into my van. Admittedly, I might need to give myself some more 'relief' when I get home and in private, the imagine of her in that mini skirt just won't leave my brain, I think it's gonna be engrained there forever.