Lovers Lake

-⚠️smut⚠️-

Eddie cuts the engine when the van has reached the desired spot by Lovers Lake. The night is silent, the area is private and secluded with no other beings around. The only source of light comes from the full moon along with the silver stars that are out in their hundreds tonight. Much like they were on that other memorable night you spent with Eddie here at the lake, the night you confessed your true feelings for one another and let all your truths spill.

Eddie sits unmoving in his seat for a moment, before puckering his lips and turning to you with a smirk, he lays his hand gently on your covered thigh. You twist your body to face his, a smile painted on your lips.
"We've made good memories out here over the years." He smiles, his voice is quiet.
"We sure have, I'll never forget that night you set up that cute little cosy space for us in the back of here." You say, gesturing your thumb to the back of the van.
"The night that changed it all." He smiles warmly.
"One of the best nights ever." You admit to him, breathing a deep breath.

"What's some of your other favourite memories?" Eddie asks you.
"I've too many to count now," you chuckle softly, "but I guess the night we went to that fancy ass restaurant and then ended up in the diner where you asked me to be your girlfriend." You giggle, placing your hand on top of his on your leg.
"Ah fuck yeah," he sighs, "that ended up being a disaster." He shakes his head and laughs quietly.
"It wasn't a disaster, it was just perfect." You reassure him, giving his hand a squeeze.
"And what about the night we lost our virginities to each other and it just felt so right to tell you that I loved you for the first time." Eddie grins, fondly remembering the words falling from his lips as he was physically and mentally more connected to you than he ever had been before.
"That's another one I'll never forget, it was just so magic, better than I could've ever imagined." You tell him.

"How about we make ourselves another memory to cherish forever?" Eddie smirks, pulling you towards him so that your noses just skim one another.
"Anytime spent with you will be something I'll cherish forever." You whisper to him, your breath softly warming against his plump lips before you push them together, kissing him. His hands travel to your waist and then they softly run over your bare arms, leaving goosebumps in their wake before he holds your face gently in his palms and kisses you with all the passion inside of himself. You grip the lapels of his tuxedo, desperate to strip him of it despite how handsome he looks dressed up in it.

You make it into the large, free space in the back of Eddie's van and close the doors behind yourselves for privacy. You're kneeling in front of one another, staring at each other with anticipation for what you know is about to come. Eddie uses his fingers to delicately push the thin spaghetti traps off of your shoulders, your chest heaves at his soft touch. He leans forward and litters your collarbones and bare shoulders with sweet kisses before traveling up your sensitive neck and placing a kiss onto your reddened lips, sucking lightly on your bottom lip before releasing it from his mouth.

You raise your hands to remove his bow tie and unbutton his shirt, freeing him from the uncomfortable constriction. His face tells you he's grateful for the feeling of freedom. Eddie pulls the bodice of your dress down your torso, revealing the strapless black bra that you're wearing. He gulps at the view of your breasts pushed up and spilling out of the garment. You in turn, push the tuxedo jacket off of his shoulders before unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, the gap giving you a sneak peek at what's underneath, as if the image of his marble chest isn't already engrained on your brain forever.

Eddie shirks his shirt off, leaving it in a heap with his jacket and bow tie. Still on his knees in front of you, he leans forward and moves his hands around your back, he fiddles with the clasp of your bra before it comes undone and falls from your chest, freeing your breasts for him to see and admire. And admire is exactly what he does, perhaps worship would be the better word as he instantly reaches out and touches them gently, massaging the flesh in his manly palms and grazing his fingertips over your sensitive nipples, he knows you like this as it forces a stifled breath to escape your parted lips.