After The Gig

⚠️smut⚠️

It was around 1 am when Eddie pulled his van up outside his trailer. The trailer park was silent and in total darkness, not a soul to be seen. It was kind of eery at this time of the night. You allow Eddie to treat you like a princess and open your door, leading you by the hand up the steps into his trailer. He locks the latch behind him, you head down the narrow corridor to his bedroom. The trailer is quiet and dark, Wayne is on night shift tonight so he won't be home until tomorrow morning. You stand by the window and slip your jacket off of your shoulders, tossing it over a chair that's placed in the corner of Eddie's room. Eddie is sitting behind you on the bed unlacing his boots, watching you eagerly.

"Let me get a good look at this outfit then." Eddie whispers, you turn around at the sound of his voice and begin posing sarcastically as he watches you with a tight lipped grin. "Beautiful, I love it." He tells you, "sexiest woman alive, for sure." He says before reaching his arms out and gripping the back of your tight clad thighs, pulling you towards where he is perched on the edge of his bed. He pulls you until you're straddling him, knees rested at either side of his waist, your ass placed on his lap and your arms draped around his shoulders. You stare down at him from your tall position on his lap, he tilts his head back and looks up at you, his eyes studying every inch of your face.

"I love this." You tell him, running a finger along the side of the bandana he's still wearing in his hair from the gig. He laughs a bit,
"I thought it'd look cool." He says shyly.
"It does look cool, very cool." You giggle back to him, leaning your face closer to his to give his lips a soft kiss, pulling back again to continue staring at his gorgeous face.
"I love this..." He whispers as he runs his fingers along the hem of your black mini skirt.
"Oh yeah, you like that?" You ask him.
"I would like it better on my bedroom floor though." He tells you. So you stand up, backing away from where he is positioned on the bed. You watch his face as you tug at the skirt until it slips down your thighs and drops to the floor. His eyes watch your every move before finding their way back to yours, a smirk appearing across his face. You're now standing in your black turtle neck top, tights and panties.

"Your turn." You tell him, gesturing for him to strip an item of clothing off like you have. He doesn't waste much time shedding his jacket and throwing it onto the bedroom floor. You giggle at his eagerness, you pull the turtleneck over your head and toss it to join your discarded mini skirt.
"Mmmmm.." Eddie grumbles, seeing you standing in his bedroom in a black lace bra and dark, almost see through tights. He then pulls his tee over his head, leaving him in just his jeans now. You pause for a second and he watches you intensely. You step a little closer to him and then you lift one foot, placing it up onto his knee, pulling the tights off of the leg that is placed on him, going teasingly slow. His eyes are wide, intensely watching the way you reveal your bare leg to him. Once that leg is free, you place the foot back onto the floor before hoisting your other foot onto his other knee and repeating the action until you're standing in his bedroom in nothing but your matching black lace underwear.

"You're so goddamn sexy Y/N." Eddie growls, grabbing you by the waist and slamming you back down onto his lap again, your knees supporting your weight on the bed at either side of his hips. He looks into your eyes, he has an almost animalistic look in them and they seem to be shade of black rather than the usual chocolate brown. You bite your lip while your eyes search his, that was the last straw for him, he wants you so bad. He crashes his lips against yours, your tongues instantly finding each other within your mouths. You can't help the whimper that you let slip from you already at the fast pace of the kiss you're sharing with him. He holds you by your ass, fingers on the black lace that covers it. You use your hands to remove his bandana so that you can run your fingers through his hair, you know he likes it when you do that.