{Eddies POV}

I feel something tugging at my hair, my eyes flutter open to see Y/N snuggled into my chest, her fingers stuck on a knot in my hair.
"You pulling on my hair, princess?" I ask her, my voice sounding still half asleep and my eyes struggle to focus.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." She tells me, her voice is as soft as a whisper.
"It's okay." I reassure her, I close my eyes again and enjoy the way her fingers massage my head then comb their way through the length of my waves.

"Have you fallen back asleep, Ed?" Y/N whispers.
"No, no. I'm awake. Just relaxing, this feels good." I tell her then I rest my chin onto the top of her hair, taking in the scent of her expensive shampoo as she continues to gently rub my head.
"Did Wayne coming home wake you?" I ask, clearing the sleep from my throat.
"Yeah I heard him come home a while ago." She says.
"Have you just been laying awake, creeping on me Y/N?" I ask her, laughing softly as I know that'll make her blush.
"No I... well... yeah maybe." She giggles, I feel the tremble of her shoulders.
"Don't blame you, I'm just so beautiful and majestic." I huff out, stretching my body as I can't help but smirk. Then she takes her hand out of my hair and she nudges my chest with her clenched fist.
"Most beautiful and majestic creature I've ever seen." She tells me, now it's my turn to blush and I can't help the smile that is painted on my face by her words.

The weather outside if fucking miserable. Wayne came into my bedroom to warn me that there was a tree or something in the road, he thought I'd be heading out to see Y/N but he got a shock when he seen she was tucked up under my sheets, hugging my bare chest. His fucking face, you'd think he'd just caught me with my head between her legs or something. After my first cig of the day, we head into the lounge and Y/N makes me coffee and cereal; she really is a star.

We decide to have a movie day since the weather is shit outside and there's not much else to do. I offer Wayne to take my bedroom for a sleep since he's just came off the night shift and he accepts the offer quickly to say the least, he will get a much better sleep in my bed than the shitty camp bed he usually sleeps on in the lounge. That's the thing with having a shit hole trailer, you can't both have a bedroom. God I can't wait to move outta here someday, I'm sure Wayne is just as excited for the day that I pack my things and move out as I am. At least he'll get a proper bed then and a good nights sleep for the first time since I moved into this trailer as a kid.

Me and Y/N snuggle under a big blanket on the sofa, I pull her in to my chest again, it's my favourite place for her head to be laid. I love to have my arm slung around her, breathing in her sweet scent, just chilling out and watching movies together. We watch a couple horror movies before my stomach is rumbling, I'm a growing boy, I need plenty of food for fuel to keep up my physique. Y/N offers to make me grilled cheese for lunch. I can't take my eyes off her as she dots around in the kitchen, humming to herself and swaying her hips as she goes, as if there's music on in the background that I can't hear. I wonder what song that is, probably something Fleetwood Mac, I chuckle to myself.

I know it's no fancy meal or anything like that, but damn, it's the best grilled cheese I've ever had. She's a good cook, better than me anyway that's for sure. Although that's not hard to beat. We chill out on the sofa for the whole day, watching movie after movie, listening to the rain hammering down on the tin roof. I'm just glad the place ain't leaking like it did when the last storm hit.

Her head fits so perfectly onto my chest, my arm is so comfortable shrugged around her shoulder, my nose loves to be in her hair breathing in that fancy ass stuff she uses in it. At some point, I notice the fingers on my idle hand, that is underneath the thickness of the throw we have wrapped around us, is reaching to find hers. And to my surprise, her fingers are searching for mine too until they find each other and tangle up together. She's fiddling with the rings on my hand while I rub little circles into hers with my thumb. I don't want to move an inch, I don't even want to breath in case I interrupt this moment and she pulls her hand away from mine when she realises what she is doing. We sit like this for what feels like hours, but I don't mind. I steal a few glances down at her face, she is intently watching the movie on screen. Her hands still delicately fidgeting with mines, like it's the most natural movement ever.

If only I had the balls to spill all my thoughts out into this room right now. To tell her how perfect this moment is, in fact, to tell her how perfect she is. How beautiful she is, inside and out. I wanna tell her how much I love spending time with her and don't wanna waste a moment together after being apart for all that time while I was being a dumbass.. I just wanna tell her that... I think I love her.