Christening The Bedroom

⚠️smut⚠️

He tosses you roughly onto the neatly made sheets, not even bothering to close the curtains that hang on the window that is right by the bed. He climbs on top of you, pushing one of your thighs apart from the other using his knee before brushing his lips against yours. You melt into his kiss, savouring the taste of his tongue on yours as the kiss deepens, just as his knee pushes further up between your legs, almost reaching where you are aching to be touched.

Without removing his mouth from yours, he fumbles with the buttons of the shirt you're wearing, expertly removing them one by one until your bra is exposed to his rough finger tips.  He hastily pulls down the white, thin lace of the cup to free your breast from the bra and cover it with his hand instead, earning him a small moan from you which is muffled by his own mouth against yours.

He rests on his forearm by your head while his other hand works on the flesh of your exposed chest, moving from breast to breast and not forgetting to pay close attention to each nipple which has you writhing below him in desperate need of something more. His knee presses further up between your spread thighs, until it meets the white lace panties you're wearing below your black denim skirt, giving him easy access.

Your body involuntarily grinds down onto the denim of his jeans, soothing the ache from between your legs as you meet his knee with welcome force. Eddie loves the little whimpers that fall into his mouth from your lips as you rub yourself desperately against his leg; you're like putty in his hands. He hikes his knee higher and higher, meeting your grinding hips as you gravely crave the friction.

"Dirty girl," Eddie mutters as his lips leave yours wet and glistening, "getting off on my leg huh, desperate much?" He mocks, pushing his denim clad knee against your aching core harder. He begins to kiss your jawline, making his way to the shell of your ear where his breath sends shivers down your spine and a tingling straight to your core. You moan loudly as you quicken your hips, rubbing your lace covered pussy against his denim, creating the perfect friction against your throbbing clit.

His wet kisses trail down your neck, leaving little nibbling bites as he goes, before swirling the tip of his tongue around a nipple, blowing cool air against it causing you to jolt in pleasure at the sensation.
"You gonna make yourself cum baby?" Eddie coos in your ear, making you tense around nothing as you grind against him, "you gonna finish yourself off on my leg, huh?" He teases, enjoying this every bit as much as you so clearly are. You nod feverishly, bucking your hips madly against him to reach utter satisfaction. "Cum for me, my good girl, my good girl, are you gonna cum?" Eddie keeps repeating in your ear as you scrunch your eyes closed and allow the wave of rippling pleasure to wash over you.

You squeal his name and fling your arms around his shoulders, pulling his body on top of yours and holding him tightly against you as you rub out your high against his denim.
"Jesus H Christ," Eddie mutters as you go limp below him, "that was the fucking hottest thing ever." He chuckles quietly, his clothed chest vibrating against your bare chest. Your cheeks are flushed as you sigh contently, still holding his body snugly on top of yours.

"I can't believe you just came and I wasn't even touching you." He laughs quietly before trailing kisses along your breasts, your fingers fiddling with his wavy hair.
"But you were touching me." You reply.
"Well not really," he scoffs and grins up at you, the streetlights providing just enough light through the open curtains to see one another clearly, "it was only my leg." Eddie says.
"Mmmm," you moan quietly, "yeah well I really need that," you giggle, "it was good enough for me." You tell him before biting your lip.
"You're so goddamn sexy, you know that?" Eddie tells you, shaking his head from side to side causing his hair to flow across his face wildly before he captures your lips in another kiss.