Dollar Tree Shopping Spree

Eddie drives you to the nearest dollar store, you walk through the automatic sliding doors together and he grabs a cart.
"How much stuff you think I need Ed?" You laugh, gesturing to the family sized cart he's pushing up the aisle now.
"Get whatever you want honey, my treat." He turns around and winks.
"Oh Eddie, you're spoiling me, a shopping spree on you at the dollar store? Big spender!" You smile widely, throwing your hand over your heart sarcastically.
"You know me baby, I like to spend the big bucks." Eddie laughs, starting to run as he pushes the trolley up the empty aisle then lifting his legs off the ground once he's built up enough speed for the cart to carry his body weight. He almost crashes into a stack of tinned food at the end of the aisle, you can't help but laugh at his childlike behaviour as you skip to catch up with him.

You make it to the toiletries aisle eventually but not before Eddie has almost tipped the cart like three times and crashed into an elderly lady. You step back to browse the shelves, thinking of essentials you could use at Eddie's. You firstly pick up a pink toothbrush and toss it into the cart.
"You can't get a pink one, mines is pink and I don't want to get them mixed up." Eddie tells you, switching the pink brush for a blue one.
"You've got a pink toothbrush?" You scoff, "not very metal of you Munson." You wink, laughing at him.
"Wayne got it for me, blame him!" He laughs.
"And besides, you spend most of the day with your tongue in my mouth what difference would it make by me accidentally using your toothbrush?" You question with.
"Hmmmm, that's true." Eddie chuckles.
"Anyway, blue toothbrush it is." You giggle, moving onto the next shelf.

You pick up some makeup remover wipes, placing them into the cart that Eddie is spinning around in circles before taking a closer look at some of the facial cleansers available. There isn't much to choose from so you just pick up the most expensive looking bottle from the selection and toss it into the cart.
"I should probably get some shampoo, I ain't using that 10 in 1 shit Wayne gets for you." You exaggerate, laughing as you scour the shelves for a decent brand of shampoo.
"I can't argue with that," Eddie laughs, "your hair always smells and looks way better than mine!" He tells you.
You pick out a good branded shampoo, placing it into the cart also. Eddie snatches it and begins to read the label as if he knows what guarantees a good or bad shampoo, like he's an expert hairdresser.
"I can't make any promises that I won't be using this." He tells you as he combs his fingers through his frizzy, wavy hair. You just shake your head laughing at him before moving onto another shelf of yellow ticketed products.

You grab a hairbrush and a pack of elastic hair ties, you notice Eddie smirking when he sees you placing the items into the cart.
"What?" You question him in confusion.
"What's the hair ties for?" He winks. You're still confused,
"For my hair, obviously?" You say.
"Yeah... you'll need those for when you tie your hair back to suck my di-" he begins before you cut him off by punching him softly in the ribs as the same elderly lady he almost ran over earlier passes you, tutting at Eddie's vulgar comment. You both look at each other and burst into fits of laughter, Eddie's crouched over the trolley red in the face from laughing so hard.
"So yeah, I'm gonna need them hair ties." You wipe the tears of laughter from your face and wink at him, he blushes instantly at your comment, he had only been joking about needing them for that reason but he won't argue with you on it.

You're spending too much time trying to pick a scented shower gel, there are hundreds of different options covering the shelves. Eddie gets bored and begins to wander away down the aisle as you try to make a choice. You end up buying two different ones; one cherry as you know Eddie will love that and the other one is vanilla as that if your favourite scent. Eddie is approaching again with two items in his hands, one of those being a box of tampons and the other a pack of sanitary pads. He's holding them up proudly at you with a big goofy on his face.
"You might need these at my place right?" He asks you genuinely. You blush a little, you're not sure why you feel embarrassed by him picking period products up for you, clearly he's not embarrassed one bit. He's so sweet and thoughtful, you think to yourself.
"Yeah, thanks Ed." You reply, just smiling at him for being so considerate. He tosses them into the cart before taking hold of it again and pushing it off to the next aisle as you follow behind him.

His eyes light up like a kid on Christmas morning when he sees the pick n mix counter.
"Yesss, this is more like it!" He squeals like a little girl, running over to the wall of sweets, he abandons the cart for you to push as his attention has switched to the candy on offer.

He doesn't even bother grabbing a tub to fill up, he just begins opening the tubs and diving his hands straight into them, not using the mini shovels that are provided

"Eddie, you're not meant to use your hands!" You scold him, trying to get him to use the little scoops provided. He turns to face you as he pops a couple pieces of candy into his mouth, chewing on them loudly. "Ed! You can't eat the sweets right out the jar you've gotta fill a tub and pay for them first!" You say in a hushed voice, whispering so you don't get caught.
"Well... why are they there then?" Eddie laughs, dipping his hand into another jar of candy and pulling out a handful, stuffing them all into his mouth so that it's so full of sweets it makes his cheeks puff out like a hamster. You shake your head and giggle as he tries his hardest to chew on them all without choking himself.

"Close your eyes!" He tells you, his mouth still chewing on some stolen candy. You can't help but smile at him, closing your eyes and awaiting whatever it is he is going to do next. You feel him place something into your hand.
"Open..." Eddie tells you, he stands there smiling widely at you. You look down and see he has placed a love heart sweet onto your palm that says, 'kiss me' on it. You can't help but grin at him, popping the stolen sweet into your mouth before pressing your lips onto his in a sloppy smooch.

Once Eddie has filled not one, but two tubs to the brim with candy, you make your way to the tills. True on his word, Eddie pays for all of the shopping generously. He even bags it up and carries the bags back out the van for you.
"Let's go back to my place so we can unload all your stuff." He says will a smile as you drive away from the dollar store.
"Maybe we can test out those hair ties.." You wink at him, his face turns pink and he turns to you, doe eyes wide open.
"Wait, really? I was only kidding?" He says shocked by your forwardness.
"Well I wasn't." You tell him with a smirk, his face turning even redder before he grins from ear to ear and puts his foot down a little harder on the gas to get home sooner.