*not a* Double Date

Eddie pulls his black van to a halt when you arrive in the car park out front of StarCourt mall. You pull your lip oil out from your purse and reapply it, checking your reflection in the mirror before shoving it back into your purse and swinging the black leather bag onto your shoulder, looking over to Eddie with a smile.
"You ready now, princess?" Eddie asks you before hopping out of his van. You wait patiently, you know for a fact he will be making his way to your door now to open it for you, he is the perfect gentleman. And just as you thought, he's now standing, holding your door open for you and gesturing for you to hop out onto the concrete.

You can already see Chrissy's car parked just a couple rows away from where you're stood now, you and Eddie make your way towards her.
"Hey Chrissy!" You say with a big smile, pulling her into your arms for a swift embrace,
"Hiiii!" She sings and gives you a squeeze.
"Hello Eddie!" She says, her smile shining brightly in the sunshine. She's wearing a pair of blue denim jeans, with a white vest top tucked in and pink high top converse. Her hair is up in a tight pony tale complete with a scrunchie that matches the baby pink of her shoes.
"Morning, Chrissy doll." He replies. This seems to be his chosen nickname for her.
"It's like...lunch time Eddie." She laughs at him.
"Yeah well, it feels like morning still." He laughs then yawns and stretches his arms up to the sky. You shake your head and laugh before grabbing Chrissy's arm and guiding her to the front door of the mall, closely followed by Eddie. You all stand and wait for the arrival of Gareth, chatting away amongst yourselves to pass the time.

"Are you sure he's coming?" You ask Eddie as you're getting impatient.
"Trust me. He's coming. He was practising like hell at his guitar solo for our gig next week and I warned him, he ain't got the solo if he ain't coming here today." Eddie laughs, his eyes scanning the car park.
"Oh it'll be a shame if he doesn't come, it'll be cause of me." Chrissy says with a slight disdain on her face.
"Don't say that!" You tell her.
"It's true, he probably doesn't like me!" Chrissy says.
"I wouldn't say that.." Eddie snorts, eyes still searching for Gareth in the carpark.
"What's that supposed to mean?" You ask him.
"Oh nothing... nothing..." He replies with a smirk.
"Wait, what? What is it, tell me?" Chrissy presses, trying to catch Eddie's eye, he knows something she doesn't.
"Honestly it's nothing, forget I said anything." Eddie replies, cutting the conversation short and then he says,
"See, told you he'd come!" As he points to Gareth who is sauntering towards the trio.

Hellos are exchanged before you all make your way into the mall. You and Chrissy walk with linked arms and the two boys wander off ahead of you, Eddie whispers something to Gareth that earns him a punch in the arm.
"Ouch! Dick!" Eddie exclaims, before laughing and smirking at Gareth. You and Chrissy give each other a confused look and continue to follow the guys towards the cinema. When you arrive, you all read the large poster which lists what movies will be shown that day.

"The Breakfast Club?" You ask as you point to the words written on the list.
"Ohh sounds good to me." Agrees Chrissy. The boys both scoff simultaneously.
"Ain't no way we are watching some chick film." Eddie says, shaking his head and laughing.
"Day of The Dead?" Gareth asks, pointing to the title and shrugging.
"That sounds better to me." Eddie nods in agreement with him. Chrissy whimpers and juts out her bottom lip, exaggerating the frown on her face. Eddie pats her upper harm with his big hand and says,
"Don't worry Chrissy, if it gets too scary for you...Gareth will hold your hand." He winks and gives a mischievous laugh.

The dull pain from first punch on Eddie's arm has barely worn off before Gareth takes a closed fist and punches it again. Eddie doesn't retaliate though he just laughs loud enough for the entire mall to hear while rubbing the spot to soothe it on his arm. You shake your head but can't help joining him in his laughter while Chrissy looks a little shy and blushed. Gareth looks totally, outright embarrassed, his cheeks are red with fire and he's shaking his head in annoyance at Eddie.