Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt2

⚠️smut⚠️

His swollen pink lips leave yours just for a moment, they glisten just slightly in the dim lit room, you both need to catch your breath as that kiss got very steamy, very quickly. Eddie has this affect on you anyway, but there's something about being hidden away in this little store room at the back of the mall with him that makes it all the more exciting. Your body physically trembles with want for him, your pulse races with adrenaline.

"This is crazy." You say in a hushed tone as Eddie begins attacking your neck with kisses, one hand holds your lower back while his other holds your face to the side gently, thumb brushing over your lips as he tilts your head to the side to give himself better access.
"I've always wanted to do it in a public place." Eddie chuckles lowly against your skin, his voice vibrating against your neck, sending chills down your spine. You grip the hair at the nape of his neck, holding yourself upright between him and the locked door.

"You don't think we'll get caught, do you?" You whisper as Eddie rushes to pull the hoodie that you're wearing over your head, you lift your arms to allow him to tug it off.
"Doors locked, there's no one around," he gestures around the dark store room you're hidden away in, "as long as you don't make too much noise, we should be okay." Eddie says as he bites the corner of his lip, his eyes wandering over the thin tank top you're wearing, without a bra.

"You know we both struggle with that." You giggle and grip his shoulders as he pulls your top up under your chin, exposing your breasts to the cold air but quickly covering them with his warm hands, massaging the flesh before teasing your nipple with his thumb and finger.
"Well if you don't wanna get caught, you better try." Eddie laughs quietly before ducking his head down and swirling a tongue around your left nipple, causing you to yelp, you slap your hand over your mouth and laugh into the palm of your own hand.

"Quiet baby," Eddie reminds you with a smirk as he drops to his knees in front of you, untying the band of the sweatpants you're wearing and allowing them to drop to the cold floor, he lifts each ankle and drops your converse covered foot onto the floor, pushing your sweatpants to the side.
"I thought this was my gift to you, you seem to be doing all the work." You giggle as you watch Eddie on his knees below you, admiring your bare thighs and little cotton panties.
"Trust me babe, you are the gift." He says, gripping your ass in both hands and squeezing, causing you to chuckle quietly.

"But, this is my gift to you Ed," you grab his hands, pulling them off of your ass and forcing him up to stand in front of you, "lemme take care of you." You whisper to him, then place a gentle kiss onto his lips, just barely touching them at all. You grip his waist and turn him around, pushing his back against the locked door. You push his hair away from his neck, exposing the skin just above the collar of his tee, your lips brush the skin there just ever so slightly at first, before becoming more frenzied. Eddie's hands find your ass again and he grips tightly while you lick and nip at his neck. He groans with pleasure and you can feel the vibration of his vocal chords against your sensitive lips.

You step back, pulling his tee over his head to reveal his perfect marble chest, your fingers trace the tattoo on his peck as your eyes marvel over his toned body. You run your hands softly over his torso, your nails tickling him just slightly and causing him to shiver. He watches you with loving eyes and parted lips, with his hair pushed back, he looks so damn handsome. It's your turn to drop to your knees onto the cold floor now, and Eddie's hands instantly find your hair, he softly runs his fingers through your scalp as you make quick work of the belt and buckle on his jeans, unzipping and unbuttoning before tugging them down to his ankles.

He's hard already and being restricted by his blue checked boxer shorts. You palm at him softly through the material, looking up into his eyes to catch his reaction at your touch. He smiles down on you adoringly. Eddie thinks you're beautiful all the time, but especially when you're on your knees for him. You tuck your fingers into the band of his boxer shorts and tug them down to his ankles to join his denim jeans. His cock springs free, almost slapping his stomach as it sits completely stiff.