Dinner Date

Chrissy leaves your house at around 5pm when you get a call from Eddie.
"Hey baby, whatcha been doing today?" He asks through the phone.
"Not much, Chrissy is over right now since you stole Gareth away from her this morning." You laugh.
"Ooops, sorry Chrissy," he chuckles, "but thankfully we managed to get that amp fixed otherwise it would've cost us all of the money we've made so far and then some." He tells you.
"That's good, so you're not just a talented musician but a fix it man too now." You giggle.
"Oh I don't know about that," he chuckles, "anyway I was calling to see if 7 o'clock is okay, I'll pick you up at your place?" Eddie asks.
"7 is good for me, can you tell me where we are going?" You beg.
"Nuh-uh, you'll see when get there there." He replies. You sigh,
"Fineeeee, see you later." You say.
"See you at 7." He replies excitedly before hanging up the phone. Chrissy leaves soon after the phone call, to give you time to get ready for your dinner date.

You shower your body and wash your hair, you then lather yourself in your favourite body butter, clean your face and brush your teeth in the bathroom before heading back into your bedroom. You place yourself at your usual spot at the desk in your room to get ready, applying a nice, elegant layer of makeup while choosing to curl your hair. Once all that is finished with, you dress yourself back into the outfit that Chrissy helped you pick earlier on today. You slip on some rings, mini hoop earrings and a necklace to finish the outfit off. You take a look at yourself in the mirror and worry that the red and black flowery dress is too much, even though you've dressed it down with the boots and leather coat. It's not long before it's around 6.45 and you hear Dio blasting outside your bedroom window, getting louder as it reaches outside your house, that must be Eddie, you think to yourself.

You skip down the stairs to greet Eddie at the front door, just as you reach the bottom step the door swings open, you almost hit the deck when you catch sight of him.
"Eddie, oh my god! Look at you!" You beam excitedly, running across the hall to him, you grab both of his hands in yours squeezing them tightly while stepping back to get another look at him. He's wearing his usual black lace up boots, black skinny jeans but without any rips in the knees for a change, his usual silver chain dangles from the belt loops and then he is wearing a crisp white pinstripe shirt. This is extremely unusual for Eddie, it's usually an old worn out band tee or his homemade Hellfire Club top so to see him in a shirt is an extremely rare occasion. His hair is freshly washed and he is also clean shaven, he smells really strongly of aftershave and soap also.

 His hair is freshly washed and he is also clean shaven, he smells really strongly of aftershave and soap also

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I know, I know, it's me I promise. What do you think?" He chuckles, his face a shade of pink as he looks at the ground.
"I think you look so very handsome." You tell him, lifting your head to peck him on the cheek, he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in for a smooch.
"Edddieee, you'll smudge my lipgloss!" You complain, not being able to hold back the laughter at his sloppy kisses on your face.
"You look incredible Y/N, I love this dress." He tells you as his hands skim your body.
"It's not too much? I mean I don't even know where we are going yet." You laugh.
"It's not too much baby, you could wear a trash bag and look amazing." He chuckles.