Stay In Your Lane

A/N- it's a long one, buckle up besties.

"Oh god," you say, looking around the lobby at all of the prying eyes, "it's all eyes on us." You whisper to Eddie. You've got your arm linked with his as you walk towards the receptionists desk in the hotel lobby.
"Fuck them losers," Eddie scoffs, shooting daggers at the suits, "you just look sexy as hell, they're all jealous of me." He smirks. You blush at his words but still try to adjust the length of your dress, being made to feel uncomfortable by the businessmen that flood the lobby at all times.

"Good evening Mr Munson, Miss Y/L/N," the lady at reception says with a smile, "are you heading out this evening, can I call a taxi for you?"
"That would be great Julia, thanks." Eddie replies and wraps his knuckles against the glass desk, smiling at the friendly woman, "we will wait for it out front."

Eddie guides you towards to revolving door with his hand on the small of your back, he gestures for you to go first. While your back is turned, Eddie glances around to see a group of suits all unashamedly ogling at you, he gives them a death glare and flicks them the bird, before following you out of the door. He doesn't give a fuck about any of those guys, he knows you look damn fine in the dress you're wearing, but he doesn't appreciate their perverted, glaring eyes on his girlfriends body.

 He doesn't give a fuck about any of those guys, he knows you look damn fine in the dress you're wearing, but he doesn't appreciate their perverted, glaring eyes on his girlfriends body

(ok so this but imagine doc boots instead if u want lmao)

Eddie can barely keep his hands off you the whole cab ride, his wandering fingers keep dancing up the length of your thigh teasingly, edging under the hem of your dress. His face is buried in your neck, leaving purple hickeys below your ear where your curled hair will disguise them. You have to keep smacking his hand away as he keeps trying to sneak it up your dress, the cab driver is clearly becoming suspicious as he keeps peering in the rear view mirror and clearing his throat, then he adjusts the radio volume and sets it louder.

"Eddie," you giggle, softly pushing him off of you.
"What?" He smirks knowingly, leaving kisses on your cheek.
"You know what." You whisper, capturing his lips in a kiss and then pushing him off of you completely. He sighs, resting back into his own seat and leaving only a hand planted firmly on your knee.
"Fine, I'll get my way later." Eddie smirks, causing you to squeeze your thighs together. How can you both still be this desperate and horny for each other after the wild events that had just taken place prior, you think to yourself. Eddie is like a drug and you're addicted.

The driver clears his throat again as he drives you to the restaurant.
"So umm," the man in his early thirties begins, "I didn't want to interrupt, but you're Eddie Munson right? Like Corrorded Coffins Eddie Munson?" The man says as he looks at Eddie in the rear view mirror.
"Yeah," Eddie grins, "that's me."
"Awww man, that's so fucking cool, I love your band dude, seriously!" The driver beams, barely able to focus on the road anymore, "I've been to so many gigs now I can hardly count, me and my friends love you guys." He says.