Late Night Phone Calls

For all my horny hohohoes ❤️

-⚠️smut⚠️-

"Today was the longest day ever," sighs Eddie on the other end of the line.
"Warren is really working you boys hard, huh?" You giggle as you sit on your bed with the phone pressed against your ear, rubbing moisturiser onto your freshly shaven legs.
"To the goddamn bone," Eddie laughs, "I swear we've been non stop this entire week." He yawns.
"You tired, baby?" You ask him softly.
"A little yeah, but I wanna speak to my girl, what have you been up to today?" He asks you.
"Well I had class, did a couple of hours volunteering at the hospital, met up with Amy and Chrissy for some dinner," you tell him, "then I got home and had a nice long bubble bath, now I'm in bed on the phone to you." You giggle.

"Mmm," vibrates Eddie's voice through the phone, "tell me more about that bubble bath." Eddie urges, his voice is velvety smooth in your ear.
"Well," you begin, "I lit a few candles, added some bubbles and just relaxed a bit, it was so nice but would've been even nicer if you were right there with me." You whisper to him through the phone.
"Oh babe, what I'd do right now to be in the tub with you." He sighs.
"Would that ease your tiredness baby?" You coo.
"That'd give me a new lease of life for sure." Eddie replies with an almost laugh.

"And I'd wash your hair just how you like, maybe I could scrub your back for you, give you a little massage." You tease him, knowing fine well where this conversation is leading.
"Mmm yeah babe, that would be amazing, fuck, wish I was with you right now." He groans.
"I wish you were here too.." You sigh.
"What do you think we'd be doing right now if we were together?" He asks you suggestively.
"I could think of some things I'd like to be doing with you right now, or rather, to you." You giggle quietly.
"Ahh fuck," Eddie chuckles lowly, "I'd like to be doing a lot of things to you right now too babe." He replies.
"Tell me all about it." You urge him on, sitting up in your bed and holding the phone between your shoulder and ear.

"How about you tell me what you're wearing first?" Eddie asks you.
"I'm wearing those black silky shorts with the lace trim and the matching vest top, you know the ones?" You tease him, of course he knows the ones.
"Sure I know the set, how could I forget? You look so damn sexy in it." Eddie whispers through the phone.
"Well that's what I'm wearing, and I've just finished rubbing that cherry moisturiser into my legs that you love the scent of." You tell him.
"Sounds delicious baby, wish I was between those legs of yours." Eddie says in breathy groan.
"I wish you were too." You tell him quickly.

"Those satin shorts would be off in no time." He chuckles deeply.
"Would they?" You giggle, biting your lip, not that he can even see how much he's turning you in right now.
"Oh for sure, I'd wanna see that pretty pussy of yours." He tells you. You clench your thighs at his words and suddenly, your heart rate races.
"I'd like that very much too," you tell him, "how much are you missing sex right now?" You whisper to him, hoping your parents are asleep already and not able to hear the conversation you're having with your boyfriend on the phone right now.
"On a scale of one to ten I'd say..." he pauses, "about a thousand." Eddie snorts on the other end of the line, which makes you laugh.
"Yeah, me too." You admit with a long sigh.

"What are we gonna do to fix that?" Eddie asks you.
"Well maybe you could start by taking your pants off," you almost cringe as the words leave your mouth, phone sex hasn't gotten any easier in the times that you've done it over the weeks without Eddie, but needs must. He rustles around, you hear the soft thud of his jeans with the belt still attached hitting the hotel room floor.
"Done." He states.
"Are you wearing a tee?" You ask him next.
"Yeah I am." He replies instantly.
"Remove it." You demand him, he chuckles deeply and you can hear him moving around again, presumably removing his t-shirt.
"And it's gone." He tells you.
"Boxers next," you tease him.
"Already one step ahead of you babe." Eddie whispers as his breathing hitches and he grabs his length in his grasp.