Sunday Dinner Take 2

You and Eddie spent the rest of the day doing some actual studying after the experimenting you both took part in this morning. He pleaded with you to get dressed first though as he said seeing you lay there in nothing but a towel was "too distracting" which made you blush knowing the affect you have on him, you reluctantly got dressed into sweat pants and an oversized tee. You helped him complete his homework tasks that are due for this week and in turn he distracted you while you tried to complete your own. It's not long until you both graduate and you've taken it upon yourself to ensure Eddie is on that stage graduating alongside you.

"I'm huuuuungry." Eddie whines, as he throws his pen down to signal the end of the study session for him.
"You're always goddamn hungry Eddie." You laugh, closing over your notebook and looking over at him. You've been laid on your stomach on top of your bedsheets scribbling down notes while Eddie sits at your desk studying a fact sheet you had created for him.
"Well it must be almost dinner time, we've been doing this shit all day." Eddie moans, stretching his arms up above his head which makes his t-shirt lift a little, showing his happy trail and faint v line muscles popping out above his grey sweatpants.
"Well we've not been doing it allllll day." You smirk, he knows straight away what you're referring too. His face turns into a cheeky grin as he rises from the chair, making his way over to where you're laid on your bed.
"Maybe we could do a repeat of this morning..." He hints to you, smirking and raising his eyebrows up and down as he flops down onto the bed, almost landing on top of you.
"Oooh, I think I'd like that." You flirt back, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer to peck his lips.
"Oh, would you now?" Eddie teases, letting his hand travel down underneath the band of your sweatpants and onto your bare ass cheek, moving lower down so he can reach between your thighs and softly press his fingers against your clothed pussy.

"KIDS!" Your mom shouts, halting Eddie's hand in its place between your legs.
"God... she has the worst timing." You sigh heavily, turning your face to laugh at Eddie who looks even more disappointed than you. "Come on..." You say hesitantly, grabbing Eddie's arm to remove it from your pants, "dinner must be almost ready." You tell him. This changes his tune of course and he's a little more willing to put a pause on things until after he has been fed.

You head down the staircase and Eddie follows closely behind you, he cheekily pinches your bum with him thumb and pointer finger, making you yelp,
"Ouch!! Eddieeee!" You squeal, turning to push his hand away and seeing that cheeky grin plastered on his face you love so much, you can't help but smile when you see it. The front door of your home swings open and in walks Uncle Wayne.
"Ahhh there you are kid. Haven't seen you all weekend!" Wayne complains to Eddie.
"Yep, here I am." Eddie replies.
"Sorry Wayne, I've been holding him hostage." You joke, laughing and then smiling at Eddie as all three of you make your way into the dining room, taking your places at the table. Eddie takes the seat next to you, as always, but he might as well be sitting on your knee with how close he has pulled his own chair towards yours. You turn around and nudge him to move, you don't want to be too full on in front of the family yet since you haven't told them you're dating quite yet.

Your dad then enters the room, as loud as ever as he greets Wayne.
"How's it going Wayne?" He shouts before making his way through into the kitchen to grab two beers from the fridge, cracking them open and passing one to his oldest friend.
"Not bad, not too bad Y/D/N. I was just saying how I haven't seen Eddie all weekend, seems your girl has taken him hostage." Wayne jokes, smiling widely at you across the table before taking a gulp of his beer.
"Well, we didn't see the boy for months on end and now he's basically living here. You oughta start paying rent!" Your dad jokes, guffawing at Eddie as he takes his place at the head of the table.
"Rent? Eddie doesn't even know what rent is, he's never paid me a single penny!" Wayne blurts out, joining your dad in loud laughter.
"Yeah well I didn't exactly have a job to pay you did I?" Eddie says, raising an eyebrow at his uncle, "but that'll change now Corroded Coffin has the prime Friday night spot at The Hideout!" He says proudly, a lip splitting grin on his face. You reach over to him and rub his shoulder with your hand, smiling up at him with pride for his achievement with the band.
"Wow, really son?" Your dad asks, Eddie nods in reply. "Eddie, that's great. Well done buddy." Your dad tells him, raising his beer in Eddie's direction before taking a gulp as if he was saying cheers to Eddie's success. Everyone knows Eddie is partial to beer, cigarettes and even weed smoking but in this household you're still treated like children so Eddie has to raise a glass of water in reply.