Home Is A Feeling

⚠️smut⚠️

Eddie snaps his hips against yours, entering you in one swift movement. You cry out in pleasure through gritted teeth and grip the sheets so tight in your grasp that your knuckles turn pure white. You pull a pillow towards your mouth and bite down onto it to stifle the noises you can't help but make.

"Don't wanna kiss me, huh?" He teases, "that's fine," he scoffs, "you don't want me to kiss you but you definitely want me to fuck you, you're soaked Y/N." Eddie almost mocks as he slips his rock hard length in and out of you with ease, seeing how it glistens with moisture in the moonlit hotel room.

You say nothing, still admittedly pissed off at him for everything that transpired tonight, but you're really struggling to stay angry at him when he makes you feel this euphoric. You try your absolute damnedest to not make a sound, to not let him know how incredible he makes you feel, to stay furious at him, but you're already falling apart at his touch, even if it's rougher than usual.

Eddie picks up his pace, rocking his body against yours, pushing himself all the way into your heat until your bodies are flush together before pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into you again with delicious force. You chomp down onto the pillow so hard, you fear your teeth might shatter, but you will try your best to not give into him quite yet.

"Come on baby, where's those pretty little noises for me?" Eddie coos as he runs his hands up and down your bare back, causing your body to be overcome by goosebumps at his delicate touch compared to his rough fucking. "You so mad at me that you're trying to act like you're not enjoying this?" He continues, gripping your hips for some support as he thrusts.

"Cause your pussy telling me otherwise baby, you're so wet for me huh," he teases, bringing a hand around your hip towards your front and feeling the wetness dripping from you with his own fingers as he slowly slides his member in and out. He finds your clit and instantly circles it, making you gasp which is muffled by the pillow. Damn your body for betraying you.

You arch your back further, pushing yourself back against him to silently let him know to continue, letting him know that you want this so bad.
"You're a brat you know that," Eddie grumbles, "giving me the silent treatment but being all desperate and pushing yourself against me like this," he rasps, "I'm gonna make you scream my name whether you like it or not." He warns. It goes from almost zero to one hundred, real quick. His thrusts picks up to an almost impossible pace and his fingers rub tighter, full pressure circles onto your throbbing clit.

You can feel yourself spiralling very quickly to what you know is going to be an explosive end. You love when Eddie is bossy and in control like this, it's so sexy and exciting. Your legs begin to shake and you begin to quake uncontrollably, alerting Eddie that you're almost there.
"Oh you didn't think I was gonna let you cum did you?" He laughs devilishly behind you, "nuh-uh, no way, bad girls like you don't get to cum."

The way he mocks you only spurs you on further. He plants a hard smack against your ass cheek, his rings leaving the worst of the damage, you whimper against the pillow and barely have time to recover before his hand lands on your delicate skin again and then again. He grunts behind you and grapples at your hips roughly in his grasp, pulling your body back onto his. Your entire body trembles, you feel alive with electricity as the sheer pleasure travels through you from head to toe. You know no one else could ever make you feel the way Eddie does, even when you're mad at him.

"Don't you dare cum," he warns again, his voice gravelly and gruff. If he really doesn't want me to cum, he should probably stop speaking to me with that alluring tone, you think to yourself. Eddie grasps your hair in his closed fist, tugging it while he falls back to sit on his calves, pulling you with him so you're sat firmly in his lap with his length still buried inside of you.