The Sleepover

Your cheeks are flushed red and you bite your lip hard to try and hide the smirk on your face as you emerge back into the party with Eddie close behind you with his hand wrapped in yours. You dread the questions from everybody, you're not embarrassed when talking about sex, but it's a lot when they're all asking questions. You spy Robin and she makes a bee line straight for you.
"Here we goooo." Eddie whispers in your ear which makes you giggle.
"And just where have you guys been all this time?" Robin is quick to question, Steve is hurrying over now too.
"Jeez, took your time." Steve laughs as he checks his watch, "you missed like 3 games of beer pong dude!" He tells Eddie.

"We were uh, busy." You answer simply.
"Busy doing what?" Robin enquires further with a knowing smile across her face.
"Robin, they were having sex upstairs, obviously." Steve says plainly.
"Steve!" You shake your head and roll your eyes at his crudeness.
"Whaaat, we're all friends here." He shrugs and laughs it off. "Way to go my man." He bumps his fist with Eddie and he just laughs.
"Thanks, dude." Eddie chuckles, you elbow him in the ribs, "what's that for, you knew they were gonna know!" He laughs.
"Whatever." You shrug and laugh.

"Well I know it wasn't in my room cause that was occupied by Gareth and Chrissy," Steve grimaces, "oh god, please tell me you didn't fuck in my parents room!" He turns ghostly pale as he awaits your answer.
"Eww gross, no! Obviously not." You laugh.
"Okay, so where?" Robin questions with one hand on her hip as she sips on her drink.
"Why do you wanna know?" You shake your head and laugh.
"Curiosity." She smiles and shrugs.
"Yeah well, curiosity killed the cat." You tell her and head off to the kitchen to grab yourself a well needed drink.
"In the bathroom." Eddie whispers to Robin and winks.
"Oh, nice going." Robin praises him and giggles.
"I heard that!" You shout at them.

You return from the kitchen with beers in hand for you and Eddie, you four sit on the sofa now that there is plenty of space as it's getting late and a lot of the party goers have gone home. Jeff and the girl he introduced himself to earlier on in the night are still hanging out together in the corner of the room, things seem to be going well, she keeps laughing and touching his arm so you think maybe she really likes him.
"Jeff's pulled." Eddie chuckles and nods his head in Jeff's direction.
"He'll be next in line to use the bathroom." Robin jokes and Eddie bursts out laughing.
"You guys seriously, stop!" You shake your head yet can't help but laugh along.

"Don't be so embarrassed." Robin coos.
"I am not embarrassed!" You tell her.
"Oh yeah? Tell that to your beetroot red face!" She chuckles.
"Ugh, whatever!" You shrug and try to stop the blushing, "where's Chrissy and Gareth? They've been upstairs way longer than we were!" You say, changing the subject.
"Ah, they headed home, it's not too far to walk for them from here and Chrissy said she's gotta help her mom with something in the morning." Steve tells you as he sips his beer.
"Aww okay, she didn't even say bye to me." You reply.

"Errr well, you were occupied." Steve laughs.
"Right okay, we get it, me and Eddie had sex in the bathroom, can we stop now!" You laugh and shake your head again.
"Okay, okay," Robin laughs, "I'm sure things got real - wet, in there and I don't mean the shower." She sniggers.
"Robin! I swear to god, I'll throw this beer at you." You warn her. Eddie, Steve and Robin are giggling uncontrollably at her poor joke.
"Sorry, that's the last joke, promise!" She tells you but you know she's lying.

Eventually, Jeff and the mystery girl come over to join you guys on the sofa as more people leave the party.
"Hey guys, this is Amy." Jeff introduces the group to the girl. Amy waves hello shyly and you all say Hi to her and introduce yourselves.
"Sit here," you tell them as you squish Eddie further up the sofa to make space for Amy and Jeff.
"So Amy, I don't think I know you, did you not go to Hawkins High?" You question the girl.
"Actually I am the same age as Steve and Robin but I just moved here not too long ago. I work in the pizza place next door to the Family Video store, that's how I met these guys." She smiles and gestures to the two jokers on the other sofa who are constantly winding one another up.