{Eddie POV}

"She's still fucking ignoring my calls man, it's been three days and all I've gotten is radio silence." I sigh as I throw myself into a black leather swivel chair in the studio, exhausted after finishing up a long recording session of another song for the album.
"Jesus," says Jeff as he places his guitar onto a stand, "I know she's had worries about you with other girls before but you've proven to her you're not like that, does she still not trust you after all this time?" Asks Jeff as he moves to stand in front of me, leaning against the desk with his arms crossed on his chest.

"I don't think this is only about Alice," begins Gareth as he takes a seat on the sofa at the back of the room, "I mean, surely she's not so pissed off that you got a fucking burrito with someone you work with that she's completely ignoring your calls?" Questions Gareth, he looks just as confused as I feel.
"I think it's partly to do with the Alice thing yeah, she's never met her before and she has no reason to trust that her intentions are good. But I wish she would just fucking trust me more! She knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt her like that," I sigh frustratedly, "I don't fucking know what the problem is," I shrug, "but she was super pissed at me anyway I know that." I exhale deeply as I tear apart the paper cup that's clutched in my hands, I've found myself fidgeting restlessly over the passed few days of whatever this is that's going on with Y/N, my mind has been in constant overdrive.

"Maybe I can get Amy to speak to her, she could talk some sense into her or whatever." Jeff shrugs.
"Yeah and I can I'll call Chrissy, maybe she's spoken to them about it and we can give you some insight or something." Suggests Gareth, gesturing towards me with his hands.
"Thanks boys," I smile tight lipped at them both, I'm grateful that they want to help, "but I don't want to get the girls involved, that's not fair on them or Y/N, this is my mess and I gotta try to find the solution." I tell them as I toss the shredded cup across the room into the trash can.

"Maybe you should go back to Hawkins and see her?" Jeff suggests.
"Dude," I scoff and shake my head, "I barely have time to shit, never mind drive all the way back to Hawkins!" I say before rubbing my hands through my hair. I'm emotionally and physically exhausted, our schedule has been non stop. I leave the hotel first thing in the morning and don't get back til late every night, we've barely had a day off in weeks. And when we do get some time off, I'm so tired that it would be simply dangerous for me to drive all the way back for a matter of hours before having to make my way back to the studio again.

"But your relationship is kinda in crisis bro," Gareth begins, his words make me grimace, have things really gotten to this point? I wonder to myself. "Warren will understand!" Gareth tells me.
"We need to bash out this album, we've got another gig coming up, we've got a meeting with the art design people for the album cover.." I list out our schedule for the next few days, "I've got to be there for all that shit, it's important to me, it's important to us!" I say frustratedly.

"Then call her!" Jeff adds, "get her to come to you man. I think you guys need to see each other, clearly you're missing her like hell and I'm sure she's missing you too, that's the real problem here, it ain't totally about Alice!" Jeff says, shaking his head.
"What isn't about me?" Alice asks, tilting her head and pouting as she enters the room.
"Nothing, it's nothing." I wave her off.
"Oh," she pauses, "nothing bad I hope." She winks before grabbing her bag from under the desk I'm sitting in front of.

"Nothing you need to worry about." Gareth tells her plainly with a friendly, tight lipped smile.
"Erm, okay," she shrugs, "I was just heading to Taco Bell, anyone coming with?"
"No." We all reply almost in unison.
"Fine then," she says shortly, "I'll just go on my lonesome!" She says with a forced smile before exiting the room. I'm starving to be honest, I've barely eaten over the passed few days because we've been so busy and whenever I'm not busy I'm trying to call Y/N to no avail. But the last thing I need is for her to know I went out for food with Alice again after that was the cause of the argument the last night. I only went to Taco Bell with her to be friendly, she had no one else to go with and it was late at night, I didn't want her being out in the dark alone just like I'd of done for any girl.