Carnival

You and Eddie stayed out in the van super late last night so when he drove you back home, you insisted he came inside and slept over instead of driving all the way back to his trailer. He obliged and silently followed you inside your home, you both crept up the stairs and snuck into your bedroom. You didn't need to sneak Eddie in, you know your parents are more than happy with Eddie staying over at the weekend but you didn't want to wake them up.  You removed your jeans and shrugged off Eddie's shirt, tossing them into the wash basket in the corner of your room. You planned to sleep in just your vest top and panties. Eddie stripped himself down to only his boxer shorts, leaving his clothes in a heap on the floor of your bedroom.

You both climbed into your bed and he held you close to him under the sheets, you snuggled in against the skin of his chest and you hooked one of your bare legs around his waist. You were both really tired now after having shared another joint together, finished off the snacks and chatted in hushed voices, sipping on the tea that was left over which was still hot in the van at Lovers Lake. So when your heads hit the cushiony pillows of your bed, it wasn't long until you were both sleeping, after exchanging some more deep and meaningful kisses of course. You just couldn't get enough of kissing him, the guy who is no longer just your best friend. He's so much more than that to you now.

When you woke in the morning, you were still in the exact position that you had fallen asleep in, your leg tossed lazily over Eddie's body and his arms wrapped snugly around you. You were both clearly exhausted and hadn't moved an inch in your sleep. As usual, you're awake before Eddie is, he's definitely not a morning person. You slowly roll off on him, stretching and checking the time on the clock that sits on top of your bedside table. It's 11am, you can't believe you've slept in til this time but luckily it's Saturday and neither of you have anywhere to be. You can't hear anyone moving around or talking downstairs and that's when you remember that your mom and dad are out of town today and you've got the place to yourself til late tonight.

You eventually rise up and are now sitting upright in the bed, your movement disturbs Eddie as he now begins to stir, a hand coming up to rub across his eyes. He yawns loudly, peeking at you out of the corner of his eye. You smile down at him, he looks so handsome, even with his crazy bed head.
"Morning Eds." You smile sweetly at him. He reaches out lazily, grabbing your body and pulling you down on top of him so you're now laid flat out on his bare chest. "Eddie, I'll crush you!" You laugh, placing a hand at either side of his head to support some of your body weight. He just stares up at you from his position below your scantly clad body.
"So then crush me. I couldn't think of a better way to go out." He winks and laughs, reaching his face up to connect his lips with yours.

What starts off as sweet little pecks, very quickly turns into a heated make out session, your body melting onto his. Your hands make their way into his hair, tugging it softly at the root as you learned from last night how much he likes it when you do that. Eddie's large hands gently caress your back first, before traveling further and further down until they reach the soft fabric of your black cotton underwear. You can tell that he's stalling a bit, you assume he's waiting for your permission before he allows himself to grasp at your bare ass. So you shimmy your hips so that it positions his hand right where you want it, on your scarcely covered bum. He grips the flesh tightly in his palm before rubbing soothing circles, kneading the flesh in his fingers, you can feel the cool sting of his rings against your hot skin. He then begins to use both hands, massaging and pulling at the fat of your ass, never letting his tongue let up as it fights for dominance with yours.

Your whole body wants him, it is desperate to straddle his hips and it craves some friction between your legs. You can tell he wants that too, his hardness is now poking you in the stomach from the position you're laid on top of him. You are seriously considering taking this one step further at this moment right now, you're almost ready to sit up and take control. You are both virgins, of course, so you have no idea how to even initiate it but you can tell that your bodies are craving one another. You are completely lost in pure lust, your brain is fogged over and your heart is racing in your chest. But then Eddie's hands slow their movements on your behind, trailing slowly up your back before they meet their final destination at the sides of your face, holding you softly. You begin to slow the kiss, your tongue returning to your own mouth as you place a few more hard, closed mouth pecks onto Eddie's lips, sitting up, straddling him and looking down at his flushed complexion. You can feel yourself blushing as you can feel his bulge below you, pressing into the side of your bare thigh.