New Member Of The VIP Gang

You're extremely tired when you wake in the morning sandwiched between Eddie and Steve, you rub your eyes and groan exhaustedly. You and Eddie didn't get much sleep last night after sneaking up to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but it was totally worth it. Jeff and Amy are already awake, they're snuggled under a blanket sitting together on one of the sofas, chatting quietly with each other, continuing to get to know one another better. They both sip on mugs of what looks like steaming hot coffee and you instantly crave one, hopefully it'll wake you up too.

"Morning guys." You whisper to them and peel yourself off of Eddie and Steve, you stand carefully from the floor, trying not to step on any limbs as Robin is now snuggled into the other side of a sleeping Steve.
"Good morning." Amy smiles and blows on her hot coffee.
"Sorry, did we wake you?" Jeff whispers.
"No no, you didn't. I'm desperate for coffee though." You tell them with a tired smile.
"There's a fresh pot on the counter." Amy points to Steve's kitchen.

"Thank youuuu." You sing quietly before making your way into the kitchen and searching for a mug. You find one and fill it to the brim with the hot liquid energy, adding a dash of milk to turn it a caramel colour before taking it back into the lounge and sitting on the sofa opposite Jeff and Amy. The three sleeping bodies are still laid flat out on the cushioned floor between the sofas, Robin snores lightly while clinging to Steve and Eddie is drooling like always.

"So Amy, are you excited for your first Corroded Coffin gig tonight?" You ask her with a smile as you sip slowly from the mug in your hands.
"Totally! I've never been to a metal gig before so that'll be cool, Jeff's told me all about it." She grins at him and he returns the expression to her.
"You'll love it, it's always so much fun! We even get our own cool VIP section with the best view." You tell her.
"Perks of being girlfriends of the band." Jeff laughs.
"Sounds like a bonus!" Amy laughs.

"Chrissy usually gets ready at my place before we head over there, you're welcome to join us." You offer the girl.
"That would be awesome actually, thank you." She says warmly.
"Bring something black to wear." You giggle.
"Oooh, is there a dress code?" She laughs quietly.
"Well no not really, but everyone kinda dresses in like rockstar, grunge, metal sorta core." You laugh, "it took Chrissy a lot of getting used to." You giggle and sip the hot liquid that's slowly waking you up.

"I'll try my best!" Amy tells you. She's wearing torn denim jeans and a black and white chequered crop top the now, so you're sure she'll have something to fit the bill.
"Or you can just borrow something of mine, Chrissy usually does." You shrug.
"You're too sweet. I can't wait!" Amy says finally. Jeff watches her in awe the whole time she speaks, you can tell he's smitten with her already after just one night together, you wonder how long they were awake together before you woke and joined them.

"Will you guys quit the squawking, I'm trying to sleep here." Grumbles a sleepy Robin.
"Okay miss sleep talker." You giggle.
"Ughhh, was she talking in her sleep again, she always does that." Says Steve as he lazily rubs sleep from his eyes and props himself up on his elbows.
"Yeah, something about the kids looking at porno tapes, don't put that there dingus, those are returns...." You mock Robins sleep talking.
"Sounds like a shift at the Family Video store." Steve chuckles tiredly.
"Those damn kids," Robin shakes her head, "I even dream about the little shits!" She groans.

"Yeah, we really need to move those pornos to a more discreet area of the store." Steve scoffs.
"Then how will I find them?" Pipes up a croaky Eddie.
"Eddie, you so do not rent porn videos!" You laugh with a shocked face.
"I'm kidding," Eddie laughs and then yawns, "I don't need to watch porn when I've got you." He winks and your cheeks burn red hot with embarrassment.
"Seriously, you guys cannot even help yourselves it's gross!" Jeff chimes in.
"Ahhhh Jeff, you're such a prude." Eddie laughs.
"I ain't a prude, you two are just fucking obsessed with each other." Jeff laughs and shakes his head.
"Of course I'm obsessed, look at her." Eddie grins widely.
"Not so bad yourself, Munson." You smile as you slip down onto the covered floor again to kiss his cheek.