I Could Get Used To This

⚠️smut⚠️

You wake in the morning in almost exactly the same position you fell asleep in the night before, your leg slung carelessly across Eddie's body, your arm wrapped around his chest while the other rests snuggly between your two bodies. Eddie's chest softly rises and falls with each slow breath, pink lips parted, eyelashes resting upon the tops of his cheeks as his eyes rest. You lay for a moment, going over every detail from yesterday in your mind, remembering how flawless the entire day was, from start to finish. You wish you could relive it all over again. You kiss his chest softly, nuzzling in against it as you squeeze his body tightly against yours, wanting to be as close as humanly possible to the man you love.

You wonder if it feels like this for everybody, the sheer devotion and fondness that you can't help but feel for Eddie, you worship the ground he walks upon, you yearn for him when he's not around. If this is the feeling of love, then you completely understand why some people spend their entire lifetimes seeking it out. It has to be the most intense and fulfilling feeling you've ever had in your life, your heart is so full it feels like it may explode at any given second, like one little glance from Eddie's doe eyes and it might just stop beating altogether. You'd tear it from your chest and hand it to him if you could, 'take it, it's all yours' you could tell him, and you know he would never break it.

An hour could've easily slipped by, you've just been busy staring up at Eddie's handsome face, dreaming of your future together and all the things it may hold, unable to imagine a day that you'll love him more than you do right now, which seems to be an infinite amount. You're still young, the both of you, but you've found your person and you know it. Why search elsewhere for something you've already discovered, the grass is never greener on the other side. Eddie Munson was created just for you, and you for him. You're pulled from your thoughts when he groans, eyes creaking open just slightly, focussing on you.
"Staring....again...." Eddie whispers with a smile creeping across his sleepy face, his half lidded eyes gazing upon you as you paint a mental image of him in your brain, never missing a single line or detail of his complexion that you've studied hundreds of times before.
"I can't help it, you're just so pretty in the morning. So peaceful when your mouth is shut for once..." You joke with him and giggle. He smiles widely, nudging your ribs with his closed fist.
"Time is it?" He grumbles.
"I'm not sure actually, I haven't heard Wayne coming home yet." You reply, realising you've not bothered to check the time yet, you've just been watching Eddie for what feels like hours.

Eddie twists his neck slowly to the side to check the time on his beaten up alarm clock that's been punched more times than necessary when it has rudely awoken Eddie for school over the years.
"It's 10," Eddie tells you, "Wayne should be home by now. Maybe he snuck in and has fallen asleep on the couch." He wonders as he pauses for a second to listen for any sign of life in the trailer.
"Yeah, maybe." You answer him, a yawn slipping out of your mouth as you rub the sleep from your eyes and sit up, stretching your arms all the way up in the air. The action causes your tank top to slip up your body, exposing your pale back to Eddie who wastes no time getting his hands onto the soft skin, rubbing and tickling it all over before gripping your waist and dragging you back to him. You allow yourself to be pulled close to him again, how could you ever protest a moment more of cuddling with him. You giggle as you lay your body across Eddie's, your skin melting into his as you relax every muscle in your body.

Eddie traces his fingers over any inch of your bare skin that he can reach, your cheek, your neck, down the length of your arm, sneakily running his hand up and underneath your tank top, grabbing a gentle fistful of your breast. He pushes the top up under your chin, exposing your entire chest to him, his eyes wide with hunger as he licks his lips at the sight before him, he's about to dive in and take a nipple into his mouth when the shrill noise of the telephone ringing on the kitchen wall interrupts his intentions. He pauses for a second, his eyes never leaving your bare breasts, as he assumes Wayne will get the phone if he's home. A moment passes, the phone still rings out.
"That's odd, maybe Wayne isn't home after all." Eddie says as he reluctantly snaps himself away from you, storming through the trailer to answer the telephone.