Graduation Day

Your bedside alarm rings loudly, pulling you from your dreams and forcing you to reach your hand out of your cosy bed to turn it off. You groan as you remove your other arm from under Eddie's head, it's covered pins and needles and almost numb from the weight of him laying on it all night. You stretch your body out, head to toe, taking a deep breath before slowly sitting up and rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you nudge a sleeping beside you Eddie to try and wake him from his slumber. He's either in a very deep sleep and didn't hear the alarm at all or he did hear it but is choosing to ignore it and sleep longer.

But today is an important day, the day you've all been waiting for. Finally, you will be graduating Hawkins High School alongside your best friends and your boyfriend.
"Eddie, baby," you whisper, stroking his cheek gently, "time to wake up, we gotta get ready for the big day." You tell him, he grumbles and you can see a flicker behind his eyelids. He exhales deeply through his nose and grabs at you, pulling you down on top of him and squeezing you tightly. You allow your body to melt into his, enjoying the silence of the morning in the comfort of his arms.

"Come on," you tell him again as you hesitantly peel yourself off of his clammy chest, littering his face with sweet kisses, "gotta get up and get yourself looking handsome." You giggle as you jump off of your bed and start readying things around your bedroom.
"Don't I look handsome now?" His voice croaks as he props himself up with some pillows to watch you, his bangs stuck straight up in the air as if shocked by electricity.
"You're always handsome," you coo, "but you need to sort the lions mane out for sure." You laugh, gesturing for him to look at himself in the mirror.
"Fuck yeah, that's gotta be tamed." Eddie laughs in agreement.

You shower yourself first while Eddie stuffs himself full of pancakes downstairs with your mom and dad, they'll both be attending your graduation ceremony today along with Wayne and Jenny. Eddie kindly brings you up a plate as well as a big mug of coffee to boost your energy, he places them in front of you at your vanity desk where you're applying the finishing touches to your hair and makeup. You've gone for a bronzed smokey eye with a small winged liner and some nude glossy lips. Your hair is pinned up in a curled bun with some strands framing your face.

"Beautiful as always, baby." Eddie whispers and places a kiss against your cheek, making you blush in the mirror. He strips down naked, giving you a good view in the reflection of the mirror of what's yours, before he grabs a fresh towel and heads off to the shower, leaving you to get dressed. When he returns, his hair is dripping wet down his shoulders and his towel is tied loosely around his waist, he stands there looking temptingly delicious without even trying. You have to mentally constrain yourself. You clear your throat and continue putting on the jewellery Eddie purchased for you as his graduation gift.

"What's that look for?" Eddie presses with a smirk on his face when he sees you practically drooling over him.
"Oh nothing, nothing." You say flustered, focussing on the clasp of your infinity bracelet.
"Like what you see?" He winks, dropping his towel to flash you again with the goofiest, smug grin plastered on his face.
"Eddieee!" You giggle and blush uncontrollably, "we don't have time for games baby." You warn him.
"Boooohooo," he complains, "you're no fun." He pouts and begins dressing himself.

You gasp, pretending to be hurt by his words.
"I am so fun!" You reply, "I'll show you." You say.
"Is that a threat or a promise?" Eddie winks as he  pulls on his boxer shorts and trousers, then slips on his shirt.
"Bit of both." You admit, helping him button the shirt up.
"Well if that's the case, I can't wait." He whispers, his breath fans over your face just slightly, it's minty fresh. He gazes intensely at you before kissing you softly on the lips, trying not to smudge your nude lip. When he pulls away from the kiss you giggle at the gloss transfer onto his plump lips, you wipe it with your thumb.