Good Morning Beautiful

You hear the noise of tyres on gravel, a door creaking shut, heavy boots stomping up steps, a key turning in a lock before, a door slamming closed and someone shuffling around in the kitchen of the trailer. You groan, rubbing the sleep from your eyes and lifting your head off of Eddie's bare chest, a string of drool attaching your face to his skin. Damn, that must've been a good sleep, you think to yourself, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand and setting up on your elbows, your eyes adjusting to the morning light sneaking into his room from the crack in the blinds.

You lean down and kiss Eddie's cheek, gently at first, he doesn't move an inch and is still sleeping soundly. You kiss him again, and again, and again. Eventually one of his eyes peek open, catching sight of you with your hair all a mess, mascara and lipstick smudged all over your face and a very visible purple love bite forming on your neck, a clear reminder of last nights activities.

"Good morning, beautiful." Eddie says, his voice is just a mere croak after abusing his vocal chords on stage last night.
"Good morning Eds. Wayne just got home." You tell him, planting another kiss onto his face and snuggling back into him, he wraps his strong arms around you once more, pulling you close to him and kissing the top of your head.
"Did you sleep good?" He asks you as he plays with your hair.
"I slept like a baby." You tell him, tracing the tattoos on his chest delicately with your fingers.
"Me too. I was out like a light." He chuckles softly.
"Must've been tiring work performing like you did." You tell him.
"You mean the gig or the events that took place after?" He smirks.
"Both." You giggle.
"Tiring work for sure, but I slept good after that. Must've been hungry work as well though because I am starving!" Eddie complains, rubbing a hand onto his growling stomach.
"Let me go and make you something." You say, about to jump out of bed before he drags you back on top of him.
"This is my home, my turn to make you breakfast for a change." He smiles, planting a kiss onto your forehead before he hops out of bed and throws on a worn and dirty t-shirt from his bedroom floor. He disappears out of the room, leaving you laid in his bed, thinking about what you pair got up to last night after the gig, you can't help the smile that spreads over your face.

Eddie soon appears back in the room, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck as he leans against the door frame.
"So uh, we're all out of milk, no bread, no pop tarts, Wayne just drank the last drop of coffee." He huffs. "So unless we are having my famous Kraft mac and cheese for breakfast, we better head to the store." He laughs.
"I've got a better idea. It's Saturday morning, you know who can always be found making pancakes on a Saturday morning?" You smile widely.
"Your wonderful mother?" He guesses.
"Correct. I'll give her a call, she'll probably be wondering why I didn't come home last night anyway, I better let her know where I am." You tell him as you get out of bed, shoving a pair of Eddie's sweatpants on before making your way to the telephone in the kitchen.

"Morning Wayne." You smile when you see him finishing off his coffee on the sofa.
"Good morning Y/N, how are you this morning?" Wayne asks.
"I'm good, great in fact, did Eddie tell you how well his gig went last night?" You grin.
"Yep, he told me it was a huge success and the crowd was really digging it." He answers, smiling proudly.
"Totally, it was amazing! You should go and watch him next week if you can get some time off work!" You tell him excitedly.
"I might just do that." He replies.
"I'm about to phone my mom and let her know where I am, shall I ask her to throw a few more pancakes on the stove for us all?" You ask Wayne, knowing he is no doubt hungry after working all night.
"Ohhh that sounds just amazing right about now." He answers. You phone your mom, letting her know you're at Eddie's place and that all three of you will be making your way over there soon for some pancakes if that is cool with her, she tells you she was just about to call anyway, she assumed you would be here after the gig and that she is just making pancakes right now so to hurry and get them while they're hot.