I'm So Glad You're Mine

After making out with Eddie's naked body draped on top of yours for a while, enjoying the post sex bliss with one another, he eventually pulls away and you instantly miss the weight of his body on yours. He removes the filled condom, tossing it into the trash. You lean up on your elbows watching him move around his room, stark naked, you're definitely enjoying the view. You're about to hop off of the bed to run to him, wrap him in your arms once more when you notice a tiny puddle of blood below where you had been laid under Eddie. You know that was sometimes to be expected when losing your virginity, you'd learned that in sex ed class. You pause for a moment, staring at his stained sheets, not really sure what to say to him, you don't want him to start panicking, when he turns his head at notices it also.

"Oh my god, Y/N fuck! You're bleeding, are you alright?" Eddie runs over to you, his eyes full of concern as he sees the patch of red on the sheet.
"Ed it's okay, it's normal. I'm fine, please don't worry!" You reassure him, grabbing his hand.
"But it made you bleed!" He worries more, pulling you up from the bed and wrapping you in his strong arms, "I'm so sorry, I hurt you!" He says again, his is voice full of hurt. Although his concern for your welfare is sweet, it only makes you giggle, he's so kind and caring you think to yourself, a true gentle giant.
"Seriously Eddie, chill out.. I am fine," you tell him slowly, "I enjoyed it, it was a little sore to begin with yeah, but clearly I liked it... you made me cum." You chuckle softly, pushing away from him to smile up at his face to reassure him that you're okay and there is nothing to worry about.
"Are you sure? Fuck, I feel so bad.." He tells you, rubbing his face with his hand while his other hand holds yours tightly.
"It's normal, I promise, you haven't hurt me at all." You smile before placing a kiss onto his cheek. "We better get these sheets into the wash though.." You tell him as you start to gather them in your hands, still naked from the waist down.
"No no, I'll do it. Don't worry I've got it." Eddie tells you as he collects the sheets, wrapping them into a bundle and heading through the trailer to toss them into the wash. Luckily you have the place to yourselves considering Eddie is wandering around with his ass cheeks out still.

He returns to the room once he's placed the sheets into a hot wash. You're neatly remaking his bed with fresh sheets, tucking them all in tightly unlike the way he would usually do it.
"Well that looks waaay better than when I do it." Eddie laughs when he sees the perfect way you've made his bed.
"That's not hard to beat Ed." You laugh.
"Can I draw you a bath or something?" Eddie asks with the most gentle smile.
"Only if you'll join me in it." You tell him, walking towards him and pulling him close to you, standing on your tip toes to gaze into his chestnut brown eyes.
"Sounds heavenly to me." He says before disappearing from the room once more, leading your hand behind him towards the bathroom where he begins to fill the small tub. He squirts in some bubble bath that has probably been there since he was a kid. He turns to you, tugging your top over your head for you, tossing it to the floor before gently guiding your hand towards the bath and holding it as you step into the hot foam.
"I'll be back." He tells you as he leaves the room for a second. You immerse yourself in the scorching water, covering yourself in bubbles and allowing your body to be soothed by the water.

Eddie returns with a large glass of water for you both to share, his cigarettes and lighter in his other hand. He places all the items by the bath before attempting to climb into the water behind you without flooding the bathroom, he fails though as he clumsily plonks himself into the bath, his legs wrapping around your body as you lean your back against his chest, some water spilling over the sides onto the floor.
"Oooops." Eddie laughs, wrapping his arms around you so that you lean all your body weight back onto him. He leans one arm out of the bath to grab a cigarette, placing it between your lips for you and lighting it before doing the same for himself. You inhale the smoke, holding it in your lungs before realising a long breath, completely relaxing into Eddie's body. One of his hands holds his cigarette while the other plays around with the bubbles that surround you, just only covering your breasts.
"Fuck, this is perfect." Eddie sighs, relaxing his head back against the end of the bath.
"Dreamy..." You tell him.