Okay, You're Done

Corroded Coffin have attracted a record number of customers at The Red Door tonight. Matt says they've never filled it to maximum capacity before, he even had to call in some last minute staff as the bar was getting overwhelmed. Nova Records spread the word far and wide about Corroded Coffin, hyping them up and making them the 'Must See' band and it worked exactly as they wanted it to. The crowd had a very positive reaction to their music, as always, and their original songs got everybody moving, you were surprised to see the amount of people in the crowd that have already learned the lyrics to 'So This Is Love' and 'Kickstart My Heart'.

When the set finishes Eddie thanks everyone for coming and thanks Nova Records again for taking a chance on them, they receive a huge round of applause from the fans. You and Chrissy await them patiently, you lounge in the leather chairs in VIP sipping on your drinks and talking about the performance.
"I can't believe the amount of people in here tonight, they're packed in like sardines." You laugh while sipping through a straw.
"Warren promised them good promotion and that's exactly what they got, I mean I thought it was busy all those other times, but this is something else." She laughs, pointing to the crowd behind the railings and below where you're sat now.
"They're a pretty big deal now!" You laugh with a grin.
"Everyone at school will be wanting to be their bestie now." She scoffs.
"Yeah fuck that, they know better than to allow people to suck up their asses that never have before." You shrug.

The boys arrive into VIP and grab themselves a cool bottle of beer from the bar before joining you on the leather sofas, Eddie pulls you into his lap and wraps his arms around your waist.
"Another smash performance, baby." You smile.
"Did you see the amount of people in here? I mean you're bound to see better than even I can, you're above us all like the Queen of England or some shit." Eddie laughs.
"It was crazy down there Ed! All your faaaans." You giggle.
"Sounds crazy as shit to be saying that." He shakes his head.
"And this is before yous have even graduated, imagine what it's going to be like after!" You grin.
"Jeeez, I can't even..." he shakes his head, "yeah, wow, gonna be insane." He chuckles and kisses your cheek.

The backstage to VIP door opens again and in walks a group of girls, a few years older than you and you don't recognise them so they must be from out of town. There was a band on before Corroded Coffin so it's not unusual for there to be others in the VIP section with you sometimes, but this particular group haven't been in here all night so you're not sure why they've come up now, or if they're even meant to be here but you don't question them. You watch as they glare over to where you're sat in Eddie's lap, they're all giggling and whispering among themselves as they order their cocktails at the bar.

Music blares loudly over the speakers and the stage lighting has been turned low so now the bar is lit by its neon lights, giving it a more of a club feel. Everyone downstairs is enjoying the atmosphere, all dancing and drinking together having a great time. You and Chrissy decide to order shots from the bar to get the party started, you haven't really celebrated the band getting signed yet apart from the night before they actually put pen to paper, so you think another night of celebrations is due.

You're chatting to Dev behind the bar as he pours your drinks.
"I'm telling you, they're the best band that has come through these doors." He says.
"And how long have you worked here?" Chrissy giggles.
"Now, if I told you that I'd be giving my age away," the man chuckles, "but a very, very long time girls." He says as he slides a tray of shots over the bar.
"Thanks Dev, you're the best." You tell him with a smile. You grab the tray and spin around to join the guys again, being careful not to spill a drop. You're quite surprised when you see that the random girls have now taken your seats and all sit around in a circle with the boys, laughing and giggling. You're not going to overreact though as that got you into bother last time, so you just give Chrissy a shrug and walk over with the tray anyway, setting it down on the table in between the group.