{Eddie POV}

I can't help the grin that makes my cheeks ache as I laugh to myself at Y/N, twisting the key to ignite my old trusty van to life. I can't believe she didn't remember spilling ice cream all over her damn bed, she's such a bad drunk. Although I'm still pissed at the state she was in, I'm kinda glad she drank enough tequila to drunk dial me, it gave us the chance to fix things that needed fixing. Today was a day well spent, it could've been so different if she hadn't of called me last night. No doubt I'd of been sulking in my hotel room all day, smoking myself into an oblivion while looking through our scrap book again and again, until my eyes eventually dried out like the desert.

It takes a lot of mental strength for me to leave the apartment tonight and drive off alone, knowing it could be weeks before I see that angel face again. But, I plan on calling her every spare minute I get, so at least I'll get to hear her sweet voice everyday until I can see her next.

I'm almost at the 'Come Again!' sign on the edge of Hawkins when a car comes out of nowhere with its full beam lights shining brightly, blinding me almost entirely as it comes whizzing down the road recklessly, swerving onto my side and causing me to jerk my steering wheel to narrowly hitting avoid it. As it flies passed my old van quicker than the speed of light, I recognise it and the driver. It's a Chevy Camaro, being rallied through the quiet streets of Hawkins by none other than, Billy fucking Hargrove.

"That motherfucker," I say through gritted teeth. I wasn't planning on finding him tonight, despite my anger at everything that went down at The Hideout with Y/N last night, I was going to let sleeping dogs lie and only go after him should he bother her again. But, I should know better when it comes to a guy like Hargrove and here he is, driving like a total dick, not caring for any consequences. The guy thinks he's untouchable, he thinks he can just take or do what he likes and get away with it.

I slam my foot on the brake, the tyres below me screech in protest as I pull a hard manoeuvre, spinning the van in drifting full circle, heading back the way I had just come from. I push the pedal to the metal and chase after the speeding car, my van struggles to keep up as she gives me all she's got. He takes a sharp turn right, I take a sharp turn right. He flies through a stop sign, I fly through a stop sign. He comes to a screeching halt at a red light, I come to a screeching halt at a red light. My nose to his rear bumper.

I'm not sure if he clocks me in his rear view mirror, it's too dark to tell, but when that traffic light turns green - he's off like a shotgun. He races through the streets again, with me hot on his tail. When he reaches the street I recognise to be the one of which he lives on with Max, her mom and his dad, he slows down and pulls his Camaro into the empty drive way.

I slam my van into park, diagonally across the dipped sidewalk, blocking his exit. I pull the keys from the ignition and stuff them in my pocket before I jump out, feet hitting the tarmac. I said he would pay for what happened last night, I promised he would never bother Y/N again and it's a promise I will keep. He steps out of his car leisurely, the door swings with a creak before it slams, he locks it manually, shoving the keys into his jean jacket pocket. He spins around, leaning against the car with a sick, smug smile on his face as he watches me approaching him with haste.

"Wipe that fucking smile off your face Hargrove, almost looks like you're happy to see me," I snarl as I storm across his front lawn, right towards him.
"Just surprised that old piece of shit you drive around could keep up," he pats the roof of his car, "that's all."
"Yeah well you're not the only one who can drive like a maniac," I bark back as I come within a couple of feet from him.

"What's got you chasing me round town anyway, Munson?" Billy smirks as he pulls a carton of cigarettes out of his pocket and lights up a cigarette. The smug look on his face tells me that he knows exactly why I'm standing in front of him right now.
"Heard you were bothering my girl last night," I scowl, "Harrington give you that black eye?" I point at the bruising around his left eye.