The Wedding Day

It's a beautiful day out, the perfect day for a wedding, you think to yourself as you finish off your makeup in the mirror while Eddie is in the shower. You keep your makeup clean and simplistic with a brown eye liner and a glossy nude lip to complete the look. Eddie enters the room with a towel wrapped around his waist, using another one to dry his hair.
"Come here, sit down down." You tell him with a smile as you stand from the chair and pat it for him to sit, he follows your instruction and sits on the seat in front of you. You apply some hair care products to your hands and then run it through the lengths of Eddie's wavy hair, working it into the ends that get particularly frizzy.

"Gotta make sure and tame the beast for the big day right." Eddie laughs as he enjoys you tussling his hair through your gentle fingertips.
"Exactly, you'll be picture perfect when I'm finished with you." You giggle, taking your blow dryer and gently drying his hair into neat, smooth waves.
"You sure you wanna be a nurse?" Eddie laughs, "cause you'd make a good hairdresser!" He says as he checks himself out in the mirror.
"I do wanna be a nurse but I don't mind being your personal hairdresser." You chuckle.
"Works for me babe." Eddie grins then hops off the chair, he's about to plant a kiss right onto your lips but you push hard against his chest with your palms.
"Nuh-uh, you'll smudge my lipgloss!" You warn him, pointing at your glossy lips.
"But they look so juicy." Eddie whines, jutting his bottom lip out and giving you the puppy dog eyes.

You roll your eyes and sigh, how can you say no to his handsome face.
"Just one, little peck.." You tell him, pouting your glossy lips at him, he leans forward and pecks you so softly that you barely feel him at all. You open your eyes and he smiles, with a little sheen of gloss on his own lips now. You laugh and wipe it off with your thumb.
"We best get dressed, don't wanna be late." Eddie says as he drops his towel and begins getting into his suit for the day. You slip into your dress, add some silver jewellery and strap on a pair of dainty high heels. Your hair is styled naturally in curls that almost match Eddie's.

Once you're ready you focus on one another again.
"Y/N, you look.. absolutely breathtaking, babe." Eddie says with a loving smile, wrapping his arms around your waist he pulls you in close to his body, your faces only separated by inches.
"And you look so dapper, my handsome man." You grin widely at him.
"Sexiest couple at this wedding today for sure." He winks, releasing a laugh from between his grinning teeth, he makes you laugh too. You're always laughing when you're with Eddie, if people didn't know better they'd think you were drunk or high, it's just the effect he has on you.

Eddie takes you and your mom along to the wedding in his van, you're not exactly travelling in style buts it's a means of transport so you're not complaining. Gentlemanly as always, Eddie makes sure to hop out of the van first and dart to the passenger side, he reaches for your moms hand first and guides her out onto the pavement. His face lights up when he sees you smiling at him, he takes your hand gently in his and does the same for you, he grabs your purse and helps you hook it onto your shoulder.

"How'd I get so lucky, two beautiful ladies?" He kisses his teeth, he hooks arms with you on one side and your mother on the other as you all walk towards the doors of the barn where the ceremony will take place soon.
"Aren't you a charmer." Your mom laughs, nudging Eddie with her elbow, "not looking so bad yourself Ed." She tells him. You chuckle so hard that you misstep and your ankle gives way in your high heels.
"Fuuuck." You mutter under your breath, straightening yourself up again, your cheeks beam pinkly hoping nobody seen that.
"Ooops, careful there darling, you need those ankles for dancing later!" Eddie says, he lets go of your mom and focuses on keeping you upright until you're inside the barn.

You, your mom and Eddie get to work, greeting all the wedding guests at the door and guiding them to a seat to watch the ceremony. Before long, the room is full of their nearest and dearest friends and it's time for you three to take a seat. You kept the front row clear for yourselves, you head towards your seats and that is when your dad and uncle Wayne appear at the bottom of the makeshift altar, taking their places underneath the arch you and your mom decorated just last night. Eddie wraps his uncle in his arms before sitting down.
"Good luck, old man." He tells him, Wayne pats Eddie, hard, yet lovingly on the back with his strong and manly hands. Eddie takes his seat next to you, he places his hand palm up on your thigh and you drop your hand into his, he closes his grasp around your smaller hand and holds it there.