Go For It Girl

You and Eddie place yourselves in your usual seats around the dining table just as your mom begins to serve plates of roasted chicken with all the trimmings, the delicious scent making your stomach growl with hunger.
"I've been looking forward to this all week!" Eddie announces as he dives right in, stuffing his mouth full with mashed potatoes soaked in gravy.
"Slow down kiddo, you'd think you hadn't eaten in weeks!" Your dad laughs as he watches Eddie demolish his plate of food, with the same speed and desperation he always did as a kid. Eddie chuckles with his mouthful, unable to reply.
"So Wayne got a sore one then?" Your mom frowns slightly as she sits across the table from you.
"Yep, broken arm, won't be able to work for weeks." You tell her with a sigh.
"Oh god love him, I'll be sure to nip over tonight with a plate of food and some other bits for him." She says.
"Are you sure it's okay that I'm here, y'know on a school night?" Eddie asks your mom between forkfuls.
"Of course it's okay honey, stay as long as you need. Wayne needs the comfort and rest to recover, it's no problem, really." Your mom smiles at Eddie across the table.
"Just no late nights and I want you both up and ready in time for school each morning!" Your dad warns you both with a pointed finger.
"Yes sir." You both giggle.

Everyone is full to the brim of lovely food, your mom has started clearing the table so you give her a hand while Eddie and your dad chat away about how Corroded Coffin are getting on.
"I'll speak to you in private for a moment missy, if you don't mind." Your mom whispers to you as she clears the dirty plates from the table. You follow her into the kitchen, your arms stacked with dishes as you place them beside the sink to be washed. Your mom begins filling the basin, dropping in some dishes before handing you a towel so you can dry them as you go.
"What's up?" You ask her as she passes you a dripping wet plate to buff dry.
"I know we've touched on the subject before.." she begins, "but you and Eddie have been staying together an awful lot recently, even more so now that he's gonna be sleeping over here while Wayne recovers." She says. You know where this conversation is going, your cheeks beam pinkly as you prepare yourself for another 'talk' from your mother.

"I just want to reiterate the importance of protection, I know you guys are official now and with that comes.. other things." She tells you.
"Mom, I know where you're going with this." You interrupt, "you don't have to worry about that stuff, we are both sensible." You add.
"Okay sooo.. are you telling me something here Y/N?" She questions. She is basically asking you if you and Eddie have had sex already, god this couldn't get more awkward if she tried, you think to yourself.
"Mom... do you really need to know more?" You blush, avoiding eye contact with her.
"I don't need to know more, you're two sensible and consenting young adults in a relationship.. but I am your mother and you are both staying under my roof." She presses further.
"Alright... well the answer is yes.. and yes we use protection... okay?" You assure her, feeling your cheeks burn hotly even though you know you're mom is understanding and is happy for you to make your own decisions in life, as long as you are sensible and have considered all consequences.
"Good, that's all I need to know." She smiles as she continues washing up the dishes, handing you each one to dry before placing it onto the counter beside yourself. You're glad the interrogation is over but also glad you don't need to hide something as big as losing your virginity from your mom, of course she knew it was gonna happen some day so you're kind of glad it is out there in the open. You're extremely glad for her 'cool mom' attitude when it comes to things like this as well, she's an exemplary role model and you want to be just like her when you're grown and have kids of your own.

Once you've helped your mom clear up, you head into the lounge to see your dad and Eddie watching the sports channel. Eddie doesn't have great interest in sports but he's happy to watch them alongside your dad and his uncle Wayne, like he has done for years.
"Shall we get that assignment done, Eddie?" You interrupt, Eddie peels his eyes from the screen to face you. He looks a little confused, before a smile creeps across his face and he jumps to his feet.
"Oh yeah, sure." He replies, following you up into your bedroom. Once in the privacy of your room, he comes up close behind you, pressing himself hard into your back as he uses one hand to sweep the hair away from your neck so he can kiss it tenderly. You squirm under his touch, feeling that familiar tingle travel to your core.