{Eddies POV}

I barely care to listen in on the lecture being given by the teacher right now, I'm caught in a day dream, my mind racing with thoughts of my girl, Y/N. I must spend 50% of my day thinking of her and the other 50% of my day spending time with her, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so glad that despite us both still having our own hobbies, DnD and cheerleading, while also having a lot more band practice with Corroded Coffin, that we still find so much time to spend with one another. Especially now that her parents have allowed me to stay over while Wayne uses my bedroom back at the trailer to recover his broken arm. Which reminds me, I'd better go check on the old man after school.

I've never, ever been happier in my life. Having Y/N as my girlfriend is a dream come true. All those nights I've spent dreaming of her, wishing I could make her mine, wanting to be with her as more than friends; and now we are. When she told me she loved me I swear my heart stopped beating for a moment, I couldn't believe the words were coming out her mouth. I love her, of course, more than anything in this world, so to hear her saying those words back to me, I can't even describe what it meant to me. I've loved the girl for as long as I can remember. But even more now, after all we've been through together. Being separated for a good part of our senior year and then clawing our friendship back from the depths of despair, reconnecting with one another in an even stronger way than before.

The sex... Jesus H Christ, the sex... I've never knew how much I needed something in my life til I felt that... that fucking surreal experience. The way she looks, splayed out underneath my body, the way her perk breasts bounce with each slam of my hips into her, fuuuck I better stop thinking about that in class or else I'll have a serious issue. There's nothing that girl can't do, she's an angel in disguise. I'm not a religious man whatsoever, but I do believe she was sent to this earth just for me, from God himself. So thanks, ye almighty God, for giving me this ethereal beauty, who blesses my life every single day.

Waking up next to her, even on the dullest and grimmest of days, would make anyone feel like it was the height of summer sunshine. She's a breath of fresh air, she's a beam of light, she's a firey goddess; she's my entire world. I want nothing more than to please her, in more ways than one and I'm pretty sure from the precious whimpers and squeals she makes, I've got at least one way of pleasing her down to a tee. I'm gonna make myself an expert of that absurd body of hers, I'll study every inch, explore every crevice, note every like and dislike, every kink and turn off. I'd never thought of sex in much of a meaningful way before, I'd seen it on pornos of course, it just seemed like a physical thing that two people did, even if they had no feelings for one another. But now that I've experienced it first hand, I've realised just how the emotional side of sex is just as important as the physical side. Doing something as intimate as that with the girl you love the most, is the most unearthly and surreal experience in this world, I can't imagine life gets any better.

Yet even with all of these positive thoughts on love filling my mind on a daily basis, there's still that annoying niggling in the back of my brain. The devil on my shoulder whispers,
'You're not good enough Eddie, you'll never amount to anything Eddie, you'll turn out just like your father Eddie'... and I try to brush it off, to ignore it, to tell myself that I am good enough, I am going places and that I'll never, ever be my father. But on occasion, I can feel that bastard devil winning, filling me full of negativity. And that's when I have Y/N to thank, 'cause even just a glance from her or a simple 'you okay?' uttered from her plush lips makes everything feel better, gives me the hope and determination to be the man she deserves.

Things are going so amazingly well right now, I do fear it'll all come crashing down on us. We are young, we are still in senior year, nobody knows what'll happen after we graduate. I know what I want, I want her and nothing else matters. I'll put my energy into the band of course, those around me really think we could go places, I'm not talking about being world famous rock stars, but a few gigs a week at some well known and popular bars could really pay us well. I want to be able to provide for Y/N, I'll do whatever work I need to to provide her with decent shelter, a happy home life, maybe even kids one day. But what if she doesn't want that, what if she wishes for more than a measly life in Hawkins with none other than a man with the notorious 'Munson' name. I worry about this daily and then at nighttime when she snuggles into my chest, I'm reminded again that she does want me, she loves me, she cares for me and she does want a future with me, no matter what my stupid brain conjures up.

The bell rings, dragging me out of my overthinking state. My eyes fix on the clock and I realise I've missed that entire class, I could not tell you one single topic of discussion, I'd spent the whole time inside my own head.
"Eddie, a moment please." The teacher says as the other kids filter out the door. Oh shit, I think to myself, here comes a pop quiz to see how much I was listening today. I stand in front of him, awaiting my own personal lecture on daydreaming in class.
"Just wanted to say, I'm very impressed with your work recently. You're scraping by, but that's better than the start of the year. Keep up the good work, whatever you're doing, it's working. I'd say I have Miss Y/L/N to thank for that." The teacher smiles at me.
"Yep, I've got a lot to thank her for myself." I grin, nodding my head.
"That's all, see you tomorrow." The teacher tells me, I turn heel and leave the class, rushing to get to Y/N and kiss that gorgeous face of hers that I've been dreaming about since I left her this morning.

(just a short one this morning, haven't done an Eddie's pov in a minute so just wanted to catch you guys up on how he's thinking
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed <3)