Harrington Party

It's only around an hour now until you're expecting Eddie to arrive to pick you up for Steves party, so you start getting yourself ready. You begin by taking a shower, you wash the stale smell of the bar off of your skin from last night but you don't bother to wash your hair as you only did it a day ago and it's still pretty clean. Once you're out of the shower, you put your hair up messily using a claw clip and pull a couple of strands down at the front to frame your face.

(imagine as any hair colour you like)

You head back into your bedroom, Stevie Nicks' voice is still humming through your stereo as you sit at your desk, wrapped in your towel and apply your makeup. You've gone for a simple base as usual, added some pink blush and golden bronzer, you coat your lashes in black mascara and paint a sheer gloss onto your lips. You put some small gold hoop earrings into your ears, clasp a simple gold chain around your neck and slip on some rings that you found in a trinket box on your desk. You then go over to your bed to consider the outfit options you'd laid out earlier on today. You don't want to dress up too much but then again, this will be the first house party you've attended since your style took a dramatic change so you do want to stand out from the crowd a bit. You decide to go with one of the first outfits that you purchased that day in the mall with Chrissy.

You hear a vehicle pull up outside your home, the engine cuts and then you hear the door creak open before being slammed shut

You hear a vehicle pull up outside your home, the engine cuts and then you hear the door creak open before being slammed shut. You guess that'll be Eddie arriving to collect you for the party. You soak yourself in your favourite perfume as usual,  before tying on your black boots and heading down the stairs. Eddie is standing in your hallway looking up at you as you commence the staircase, his eyes are wide and his grin even wider as he takes in every inch of you.
"Wowww." He says with hearts in his eyes. You blush instantly,
"Ohhh stop." You giggle. Walking over to him and placing a soft peck onto his cheek. He's smiling, his hands are hidden behind his back.
"Whatcha got there?" You ask him, pointing to his hands that are holding something behind him and out of your view. He pulls his hands around to his front and reveals a bunch of flowers, he clutches them in his grip in the space between you both.