Into The Hellfire Part 2

"No fucking way!" You gasp excitedly, skipping and almost tripping down the path with your overpacked suitcase rolling quickly behind you.
"Yes fucking way!" Beams Chrissy, who stands with Amy, both of them bouncing with excitement, their arms outstretched towards you. You skip faster, rushing to throw yourself at them.
"Traveling in style, am I right?" Amy laughs loudly as you all collapse into a group hug, squealing and squeaking with thrill. Your suitcase lays on the concrete by your feet, abandoned.

"A fucking limousine, are you shitting me!" You laugh in disbelief when the girls let you out of their vice grip. A man dressed smartly in all black retrieves your suitcase, piling it into already half full trunk.
"I know right," Chrissy laughs, "I was in total shock when it pulled up outside my place, I was so sure the 'surprise' was going to be Eddie's van or something dumb," Chrissy snorts, shaking her head. This is definitely not Eddie's old van.
"If it was Eddie's van, I'd of rather caught the bus," Amy laughs, rolling her eyes. The chauffeur opens the door wide, gesturing for you girls to get inside.

"Soooo, there's champagne, vodka, jack, wine," Chrissy quickly lists all of the free booze that is stocked in the limos minibar before the chauffeur even shuts the door, "we were waiting on you before we opened anything."
"Although we were very tempted," Amy says with a laugh, wiggling her brows.
"Appreciate it," you giggle, "gotta be the champagne, right?" You shrug, looking between both of the girls, a huge smile painted across your face.

"I like your style," Chrissy winks, pulling the bottle of chilled champagne out of a bucket of ice, it drips onto the leg of her tight jeans.
"Point the cork elsewhere, not at our faces, we gotta look pretty tomorrow!" Amy laughs, shielding her face with her hands and turning away from where Chrissy wields the bottle around.

"Alright, alright," she laughs, wrapping her dainty hands around the neck and cork of the bottle, "3, 2- fuck, this cork is really stuck on," she struggles, wrestling with the bottle until there's a loud 'pop', she quickly catches the fizzing overspill of bubbles with her mouth. You grab three champagne flutes and thrust them towards her, she pours them carefully, not daring to spill a drop on the decor in the back of this lavish limousine.

Drinks poured, initial sips swallowed, you all relax back in style upon the soft leather seats. Twinkling lights sparkle on the roof above your head, embedded into the black fabric giving the interior of the limousine a private and luxurious feel. There's music playing softly from the overhead speakers, the glass sheet that separates you and the driver is securely up, leaving you three girls alone to enjoy the ride.

"So," you break the silence after taking a second to admire your surroundings, licking the bubbles from your lips, "they really did it, huh?" You grin.
"They really did," Chrissy squeaks, rolling her bottom lip between her pearly whites.
"I literally could've cried when I first listened to it," Amy chuckles at herself, "I mean not because the music is emotional, even though the lyrics to some songs are heartfelt, it's not exactly the kind of album you tear up too," she sips her champagne, "but I just felt so proud, y'know, I could've cried happy tears the whole way through."

"I totally get you," Chrissy nodded, "they put so much into this album, they deserve every bit of success it brings them."
"They deserve the world," you gesture with your hands, "they're a great group of guys, nobody can deny them that and no one can doubt their talent," you begin saying, "it's been a long process girls, but the day is finally here, their music is out there!" You grin, wide eyed and toothy. Your cheeks have ached since you bought the record, replaying it hundreds of times, blasting it through the apartment.

"Who'd of thought, huh?" Chrissy smiles, shaking her head in disbelief at the position the boys find themselves in.
"I always knew Eddie was destined for something great," you smile nostalgically, "not that Jeff and Gareth weren't," you add, "but Eddie is just- he's so, special, I suppose. He's a real talent, his songwriting is so creative and unique and I don't even know how he does it." You shrug, chewing on the corner of your lip. The girls both smile at each other, before smiling at you.