Hair Ties

⚠️smut⚠️

Eddie rallies his van back to the trailer park, he slams the brakes on when he reaches the gravel parking spot outside his trailer, pulls the keys from the ignition and swings his door open, slamming it shut behind himself before running around the front of the van and opening your door for you.
"Why thank you Mr Munson, what's your hurry?" You smirk at him. He just smiles widely at you and then grabs the bags of shopping. Eddie grins from ear to ear as he gestures for you to enter the trailer before him, he kicks the passenger door shut with his boot before following you up the steps. Wayne is sitting at the small dining table, drinking a mug of coffee and reading the local newspaper, he lifts his head when he hears you and Eddie bundling through the door, both with mischievous looks on your faces.

"Well hello there Y/N, nice to see you over here for a change." Wayne smiles, sipping on his coffee and placing his newspaper back onto the table. You and Eddie kick your shoes off by the door.
"Eddie wanted me to get some toiletries and stuff that I can leave here if that's ok, you don't mind me being over here more often?" You ask Wayne as you begin to plunder through the dollar store bags that Eddie dumped on the floor of the trailer.
"Not at all, you're always welcome here lady, you know that." Wayne smiles, looking back down at his paper. Before you can even empty out one bag, Eddie grabs the hair ties with a secret wink, stuffing them into his back pocket before dragging you through the trailer towards his room, both giggling like school kids.
"What's the hurry?" Wayne laughs, watching Eddie rushing you down the corridor to his bedroom.
"We have homework to do!" Eddie shouts in reply to his uncle who looks startled.
"Since when have you cared about homework?" He scoffs.
"Since now!" Eddie yells back, ushering you into his bedroom before slamming the door shut leaving Wayne sitting shaking his head in disbelief that Eddie could be that eager to get school work done.

You can't help but blush at Eddie, he seems very eager for you to put the new hair ties to good use and you'd be lying if you say you weren't just as keen. You take a seat on his bed and he just stands towering above you awkwardly, a hand going up to rub the back of his neck, his cheeks are flushed. You can tell that Eddie doesn't really know what to do next, you can see he is suddenly a little anxious now that you're actually sat in front of him, your eyes level with his crotch and you both know the reason you came into this room together. You take a deep breath, watching his face intently as you ready yourself.

You can clearly see that there is already a bulge forming underneath his jeans that's been brewing since you made the comment in the van that got him thinking about your mouth on his body. You slowly lift your hand and palm at it softly through the denim, looking up at him from your position sitting below him on his bed. He drops his hands to his side, letting them relax there as he watches you with an excitable yet apprehensive gaze. You watch your own hands for a moment and then begin fiddling to unbuckle his silver metal belt, unhooking it and allowing it to drop to the floor with a soft thud. You look back up into Eddie's eyes, he is watching your every move. His eyes sparkle even in his dimly lit bedroom, the only source of light is coming from the crack in his battered blinds, letting in the last hour of daylight.

You use your fingers to undo the button on his jeans and begin to very slowly pull the silver zipper down to allow him some space underneath the tight black denim.
"You alright up there?" You whisper to him, you can feel him growing even harder underneath his boxer shorts.
"I'm.. great.." He whispers to you, his voice like a relieved sigh. You tug at the denim until it's around his ankles, he steps out of his jeans one foot at a time, kicking them over to the other side of his small bedroom. He then shrugs off his leather jacket and blue denim vest, letting them fall to the floor behind him. He is standing in just his Hellfire shirt and his grey striped boxer shorts now. You begin to palm at his erection through the thin material, you feel it twitch underneath your delicate touch, you look up at him and bite your lip.