I Love You

⚠️smut⚠️

You arrive back at the Munson trailer in the late afternoon after sitting by Lovers Lake for most of the day, it had begun to get cold when you gathered up your belongings and hopped back into Eddies van. He kicks the trailer door shut behind him with his shoe, turning the lock as Wayne has already left for the night and you don't plan on going anywhere else today. You are just a couple paces in front of him when you turn to face him, an anxious yet excitable smile painted on your face, Eddie faces you, his chocolate eyes glowing in the dim light of his trailer home.
"I believe we have something to be..continued?" He says, as quiet as a mouse, as he takes a couple of steps forward to close the gap between you.
"I believe we do.." You reply almost shyly, nodding your head slowly.
"Come on, baby." Eddie says, leading you gently by the hand into his bedroom, gesturing for you to enter first as he closes the door behind himself.

"Sorry, bit of a mess." Eddie laughs nervously, dodging around his room, kicking dirty clothes into a pile and rushing to fix his unmade bedsheets, trying to neaten them as best as he can. You giggle, watching him dart around his room trying to tidy the place up as if you've not seen it in worse states before. You walk over to his bedroom window, pulling down the battered blind, suddenly the room is almost in complete darkness apart from the soft glow coming from the old lamp in the corner. It feels cosy, safe and private, exactly how you want it to feel for what's about to go down within these four walls. Eddie kicks off his shoes, peels off his leather coat and then his denim vest, tossing them all to the side. You copy him, dropping your bag of spare clothes into the corner of the room, along with your converse and the hoodie that you are wearing.

You turn to one another, you face him from the opposite end of his small room, you exchange some nervous half smiles. You know you want to do this, you know that he wants do this too, but neither of you seem to know where to begin. Which is kind of funny to you because you haven't seemed to have any problems initiating other sorts of sexual activities together in recent times, exploring each others bodies in other ways over the passed few weeks, almost daily. This feels different though, it's unchartered territory for the both of you and neither of you know what to expect exactly. You've heard other people discussing sex, Eddie has watched more than a few saucy tapes that he has stolen, or 'borrowed' shall we say, from the video store. But now it's real life, it's you and Eddie, in his bedroom, all alone, with no distractions.

"Shall we?" Eddie shrugs, gesturing towards the bed with a shy smile. You giggle, sighing quietly as you take your place laid flat on your back on top of his bed. He leans down almost on top of you, looking deeply into your eyes.
"You're sure?" He asks you again.
"I am one hundred percent sure." You reassure him, nodding your head.
"I'm gonna help you relax first, okay princess?" Eddie says, his voice is soft and buttery, your stomach does a flip just hearing him call you that nickname, Princess.
"Please do." You whisper as you feel his hands travelling the expanse of your thighs. Eddie wastes no time at all, leaning down to press his lips against yours, kissing you with a gentle fervour. His tongue slips passed your lips, tangling with your own in the space between your hungry mouths. He rubs your thigh over the material of the jeans you're wearing, he moves his hand slowly closer to the space in between your legs, applying pressure to the spot using the palm of his hand. You push your hips down onto his hand, desperate for more friction. You've been wet all day since he had been between your legs this morning, about to start something but never getting the chance to. Since then, you've felt yourself involuntarily clenching your thighs together at the knees, dreaming of that feeling you know Eddie can make you experience.

Eddie never stops kissing you as he expertly unbuttons your jeans, tugging at them until they're around your knees. He sits back until he's kneeling beside you, pulling the denim further down your legs until they're being tossed onto the floor. He licks his swollen lips at the sight of the damp patch on your panties, he's been dreaming of this all day, just as much as you have. He leans down close to you once more, kissing your cherry flavoured lips, then onto your jawline, down your sensitive neck, nipping at the spot below your earlobe that makes your whole body shiver. He sucks and licks at the spot, making you throw your head back in the pillows to give him better access as your whole body relaxes under his touch. One of his hands travel to your bare stomach, creeping up below your cropped top to find that you're not wearing a bra. Eddie's hand softly grapples with your breast, massaging it, before rubbing his fingers over your nipple and then moving over to give your other breast the same treatment.