{Eddies POV}

—⚠️smut⚠️—

I was only just kidding with Y/N when I said to her in the store that she could use her new hair ties to tie back her hair while sucking me off, I don't always think before I speak. It was just a stupid, dirty joke I had thought of and my inner thoughts win sometimes, so I blurted it out loud. The old lady that walked passed us as I said it looked disgusted with me, which only made me and Y/N nearly die from laughing so hard.

Once I paid for her stuff and my two overflowing tubs of candy, we headed back out to the van. We were sitting in the parking lot about to head back to my trailer when Y/N said,
"Maybe we can test out those hair ties.." She winks at me and my stomach does an instant flip, I can feel my cheeks turning pink.
"Wait, really? I was only kidding?" I say to her, totally shocked by her comment, I genuinely didn't mean what I said in the store it was just a bad joke.
"Well I wasn't." Y/N tells me with a smirk on her face. My face definitely turns even redder, I can't help but grin from ear to ear. I put my foot down on the gas a little harder than I would usually and race back to the trailer.

Once inside, I kick my shoes off while Y/N chats with Wayne, he's sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading the local paper. I spy the hair ties in the top of one of the bags so I grab them, pushing them into my jeans pocket, winking at Y/N as I do and she just smirks back at me. I grab her hand and drag her to my room, enough chitchat with Wayne that shit can wait, I think to myself.
"What's the hurry?" Wayne laughs, watching me and Y/N rushing towards my bedroom.
"We have homework to do!" I shout in reply, Wayne looks shocked.
"Since when have you cared about homework?" He scoffs.
"Since now!" I yell back at him, ushering Y/N into my room and slamming the door behind us. Wayne is no doubt in disbelief that I could really be that eager to get my homework done, he knows I'm hardly an A star student but hopefully he buys the lie.

Now that we are here, in my room, both knowing why we rushed in here, I don't feel so confident after all. My dick is already hard in my pants from just imagining Y/Ns sweet little mouth around it. She sits on my bed and looks up at me innocently, I think she can tell I'm a little nervous now that it's actually came down to doing it, I don't really know where to start, do I just whip my pants off and shove it in her face? I don't feel like that's the right or respectful way to do things, I ain't ever done anything like this before so it's all new to me as much as it is to her.

Luckily for me, Y/N takes charge. She begins to stroke my very obvious boner through the right denim before she unbuckles my belt, pulling it through the loops of my jeans and drops it to the floor. Then she unbuttons my jeans and pulls the zip down, my dick is practically bursting out of my boxer shorts right now. My jeans drop to my ankles and I kick them over into the abyss of my messy bedroom.
"You alright up there?" She asks me as she palms at my dick through the material of my boxer shorts.
"I'm.. great." I answer her and it comes out as almost a sigh.
Before I know it, she's got my boxer shorts pulled down around my ankles and she's jerking me off in her hands, switching from left to right I assume to find the right grip that's comfortable for her. This feels way fucking better than my own hand, her hands are so soft and gentle I can hardly contain myself already and she has barely even begun. My whole body feels like it's vibrating with pleasure, my stomach is tensed and my breathing is suddenly shallow.

"Tell me how this feels." She whispers as I watch her open her mouth, stick her tongue out flat and guide my dick onto it. It's so wet and warm, she starts licking it all over, from the tip right to base and I'm literally weak at the knees.
"Ughhh." I sigh out, throwing my head back but still watching her intensely as she licks my dick like a lollipop.
"Eds, shhh!" She reminds me. I honestly forgot Wayne was in the next room, I will try be quieter but fuck, she's making it hard. She closes her mouth around my length and starts sucking on it, her hand wrapping around what she can't fit in her mouth. I can't help the noises that are coming from me, she's a fucking pro at this already.

I can't take his eyes off the way her mouth slips me in with ease, the way her hand jerks what doesn't fit, the bubble of saliva that's beginning to drip off the side of her lips, the glassy look in her eyes. I definitely won't last much longer if she keeps going like this, I am in fucking heaven right now, her mouth feels much better than my own hand does, that's for sure. She starts sucking on me harder and faster, I can tell she's feeling confident doing this, the noises her mouth make as she slurps on my length are fucking amazing. I can feel myself coming close to climax, I've held off for long enough. I begin to feel lightheaded, my entire body tingles from head to toe, this is the most intense and powerful feeling I've ever had. She's got me weak at the knees, I'm whipped, I'm wrapped around her pinky finger, I am putting in her hands, fuck, I'd do anything for her right now in this moment.

"Baby, baby.." I stutter quietly, "I'm go-gonna finish, where do you want it?" I ask her, she's looking up at me with tears stinging her eyes, drool seeping out the side of her mouth while she swallows my dick almost whole. She doesn't answer me, she keeps sucking but with even more pressure and speed that before. Jesus H Christ, this girl is gonna be the death of me, I think to myself. I can't even stop myself, I grip her hair as my orgasm washes over me, moans and groans slip loudly from my throat as I watch the way she keeps sucking, all of my seed going straight down her throat. She couldn't get more perfect right now, she is truly a fucking angel.

She pulls her mouth away and my cum mixed with her own saliva drips down her chins, her hand is covered in my mess. She looks up at me with the sweetest smile. My entire body trembles at the sight of her, all sticky and covered in my cum. She's never looked prettier than she does right now, my girl. I can't imagine anyone on this earth has ever experienced a blow job as good as that was, that was fucking otherworldly. I am officially addicted. Is there anything Y/N can't do, cause that was fucking insane considering it was her first time, I think to myself. Jesus H Christ, I am so obsessed, I am so in love.