Gimme One More

⚠️pure smut, smut & more smut⚠️

Eddie's warm tongue circles your sensitive bud as you lay on your back against the hotels linen, gripping the sheets in your clenched fists as you relish in the sheer pleasure being created by your boyfriend between your thighs. You gaze down at him as your hips thrust involuntarily towards his face, he stares right back up at you with a smirk, judging by your little jolting hip movements, he knows you want more.

He pauses his tongue action momentarily while keeping intense eye contact with you from between your spread legs, he removes your skirt and panties in one swift move, leaving you in just your cropped tee. Then, he reaches one hand up to your mouth and taps your lips gently with his fingertips, instructing you to open for him. You do as he instructs and you open your mouth for him, he sticks his two fingers between your pink lips and you instinctively swirl your tongue around them, coating them with your saliva.

He brings that hand back down to your heat, gently rubbing your already sensitive clit for a moment before, very slowly, inching his lubricated fingers into your awaiting entrance, stretching you out. You groan loudly at the feeling, something you've not experienced at his hand since he left you over three weeks ago, it reminds you just how much you missed him.

"Does that feel okay baby?" Eddie whispers, his hot breath fans over your core, sending a shiver down your spine.
"Mmhmm," you moan as he begins to slowly plunge his fingers in and out, his rings nudge your most sensitive parts but he's always careful that they don't hurt you, he never removes them.

Eddie keeps his hungry eyes traced on yours, he loves to watch you writhe with pleasure as he licks fat strips along your wetness before swirling the very tip of his tongue around your clit, all the while still fingering you, repeating the action again and again. Your ragged moans fill the hotel room as well as the groans Eddie makes against your pussy, the man is obsessed with eating you out, sometimes he genuinely thinks he could finish himself off just from pleasuring you.

Eddie sucks on your clit gently before releasing it with a 'pop', his pink lips glisten with your juices as he speaks to you softly.
"I want you to cum on my face baby, I wanna taste you," he whispers, "you close?" He asks while his fingers push deeper into you, teasingly slow, curling at the exact right spot.

"So close," you say breathily, reaching a hand down to grasp his wavy hair, pushing his mouth desperately back onto your throbbing clit. Eddie chuckles against your warmth, causing vibrations that have your whole body jolting upon the bed.

You prop yourself up onto your elbows to get a better view of your rockstar boyfriend and the way he worships the space between your thighs. He stares up at you the entire time as his tongue twirls, swirls and teases your sensitive bud. You pull your tee off over your head, revealing your perky breasts to him, knowing he will be enjoying that view while he works his magic with his talented tongue and nimble fingers.

"Fucking hell baby," Eddie groans quickly pulling his mouth off of you just for a second, only to reach up and suck gently on your hard nipple, lapping his tongue against it before giving the other breast the same treatment and then trailing wet kisses back down your torso to join his fingers once more.

You prop yourself up with one hand out behind yourself while the other grasps Eddie's hair, pulling and tugging on it to get him exactly where you want him, he follows your directions and allows you to use his face whatever way you want while his fingers press and curl against the sweet spot inside of you.

"So, so close Eds," you breath out, scrunching your eyes closed as your abdomen tightens, feeling almost ready to blow.
"Want you to ride my face baby, will you sit on my face princess? I want you to sit on my face." Eddie rambles desperately between your legs as he pulls away from you and tugs his own tee over his head, tossing it to the floor. How could you possibly say no to that request?