"I Know Nothing!"

A whole week of school passes almost in the blink of an eye. Eddie has been doing so much better in his classes recently, you've been helping him as much as you can to make sure he's caught up on all the work he was lagging behind with and his teachers are really impressed by his improvement. Of course he is still well known for being the class clown, but his teachers know he's not really a bad kid and a few of them are actually quite fond of him. Those teachers that are originally from Hawkins are aware of his upbringing and the fact that he doesn't have his parents around so luckily they are understanding when it comes to his commitment in school. However, you've helped him turn this around and you're sure he is going to graduate alongside you just like you've both always dreamed.

Chrissy and Gareth have been getting along so well, Gareth has really come out of his shell and is visibly more confident about himself and is comfortable holding hands with Chrissy around the school, not caring about the strange stares they get from the other kids or the name calling from the jocks that's inevitable and happens on a regular basis. Chrissy is still the school sweetheart, everybody loves her and hardly anyone would have a bad word to say about her. That doesn't include Jason however, who has made it public knowledge his disgust for you and Chrissy choosing the two metal head 'freaks' over his group of friends. Chrissy doesn't care for Jason's opinions about her or anyone else's to be frank, she just smiles sweetly when she hears people whispering behind her back and kills them with kindness. She really hasn't got a bad bone in her body and it's not in her nature to be nasty to anyone, especially those who don't deserve it.

You and Eddie have barely spent a moment apart since becoming friends again. And now that you are dating you have become even closer than you ever were before. He's been picking you up and taking you home every single day from school, either having dinner at his trailer with Wayne or at your house with your parents. Then you'll help him study while getting on with your own homework, before snuggling in bed together listening to him practice guitar or watching your favourite horror movies. You've been dating for a few weeks now and in the back of your mind you have been secretly wondering when he would ask you to be his girlfriend although you know it won't make a difference. You already act like you are in a relationship together without the label but you do however think it would be nice to officially call Eddie your boyfriend and to hear him calling you his girlfriend.

Corroded Coffin have their second paid gig at The Hideout tonight and both Wayne and your dad have taken the night off of work to attend along with your mom, they've been desperate to see Eddie and the band play. As usual, Eddie and Gareth are already at the bar setting up for their performance. Your dad is going to drive himself, your mom and Wayne along to The Hideout and Chrissy is going to collect you on her way there. You're secretly hoping you don't see that group of girls from last week there again tonight although you have a feeling they will be in attendance, no doubt still drooling and pining over the sexy lead guitarist and vocalist of the band. But after last week, at least you know that Eddie isn't interested in any groupies and that he is not afraid to show them that he is a taken man.

Once at the bar, you and Chrissy take your usual spot right at the front of the crowd to get the best view of the band. Your mom, dad and uncle Wayne find themselves a table nearer to the back of the crowd, they didn't fancy getting themselves caught up in some sort of mosh pit. The show goes incredibly well, as you knew it would. You see many familiar faces in the crowd, folks that have began loyally attending Corroded Coffin gigs and are now big fans of the band. You do however see that same group of girls again from last week but their fascination with Eddie seems to have died down at least, you hope they've gotten the point after Eddie's display of public affection for you.

After the gig, Chrissy is staying over at Gareth's place tonight so he catches a ride with her. Your mom, dad and Uncle Wayne all head back to your place for a nightcap, they were so impressed with the gig and very proud of Eddie's hard work. You even seen your dad and Wayne head banging along to one of Eddie's songs which made both you and Chrissy laugh. You're staying over at Eddie's place tonight so he drives you back to the trailer park after the gig.